Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: The rest of my Report for today!! new
      #162323 - 03/19/05 09:16 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Hello!
Okay, so I exercised for one hour and burned 210 calories. yah!

Lunch: Small white bun with the leftover small piece of meatloaf hehehe and 4 arrowroot cookies.

Dinner: Okay, so I might have been pretty unhappy and comfort eaten.. We went to the Keg for dinner and I had the teriaky chicken and a plain baked potato... safe right?? sould be Especially since I didn't even eat all the chicken. THEN I did the badness.. I have no idea how many calories is in it, but I had a major UFO dessert with Adrian!! Oh, we want details....what was that yummy UFO? hehehe just kidding..you don't have to tell... I'll jsut go look at the menu and drool...LOL
I am hoping that my tummy is okay 'cause of it, I definitely think it may have put me over my calorie budget however.
Okay, well, must concentrate on tomorrow now. I was good the rest of the day today, and exercised so at least I didn't do tooooooo badly. You did do pretty darn good most of the day!
Cheers everyone!!
--Steph

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/18/05- Shell I did the calorie count... new
      #162324 - 03/19/05 09:19 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

YEAH.... YOU COUNTED THE CALORIES!! Do you know what you "food budget" would be? Do you need help figuring it?
toast and spread - 163 calories, 2 points
coffee (I know!) and whitener - 63 calories, 1 point
McDonald's Chicken Oriental Salad with grilled chicken - 7 points, 280 calories
1 cup strawberries and 1 tsp sugar - 1 point, 62 calories
chicken breast - 4 points, 231 calories
1 cup of rice - 4 points, 205 calories
1/2 cup grilled oriental vegetables - 1 point, 214
snitches of daughter's fries - 1 point 100 calories
swallow of soy milk - 1 point.100 calories just a swallow? 100 cal should be close to 8oz...
Total: 22 points and 1418 calories.
2 activity pointes earned - 45 minutes cardio done.

Looks like you had a really good day from what I can see....how much water did you get?

--------------------

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/18/05 (Shell's Weigh In Day) new
      #162325 - 03/19/05 09:25 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hi Shell, HI!
You know, there is a place near me that does Bikram yoga and I have been toying with the idea for ages.. I think the part that appeals to me is that it seems like such a toxin-releasing thing to do when you sweat so much! YES... it was GREAT... but once it was over, I could not wait to get home and shower....I was SOAKED!!
Let us know how you are feeling today so I know what to expect if I do give it a try! See my report in 3/19/05 The only downside is that it is like $17 a class! so I can't _really_ afford it until I get a job. Yea, it is $15 here....but the first one was FREE!! hehehe

Congrats on another week without any weight gain!! thanks! You have been doing SO AWESOME that I bet some of the difference MUST be added muscle and fat burning away. I hope so...
And holy moly on the water intake!! Was that all from the yoga? You must have sweated a whole lot of it out though, eh? Yes, I was told to be WELL hydrated before and then drink lots of water after class too.
You're doing a terrific job, keep up the good work!!!
***hugs*** (well, after you've changed out of the soaking wet clothes, hee hee) LOL... your so funny!!
--Steph

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 44 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 17839

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review