All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
REPORTING IN - 3/6/05
      #157364 - 03/05/05 07:00 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 3/6 here.... mine will follow later....

I plan on "Cleaning" the bedroom.... and if I'm not sore in the morning.... (see report 3/5 that will be posted soon) then I might go to the gym..I'm not sure yet... the last day I took OFF from the gym was Feb 20th!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/6/05 new
      #157428 - 03/06/05 07:55 AM
Shell Marr

Morning everyone..... I'm a little stiff today.... but still plan on maybe going to the gym....

We are off to breakfast....not sure WHAT I'm gonna have yet...trying a new place this weekend.

Hope you all have a great day!!

--------------------

#157501 - 03/06/05 02:06 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Well I pooped 1 pound. LOL. I weighed 135 today and 136 yesterday but I weighed 134 2 weeks ago!!! I worked out hard this morning and did weights and have been drinking a lot and eating right. The weather is nice here and I wish I could have actually ridden my bike instead of the exercise bike (it is put away for winter). So I have 39 days until my trip to lose 5 pounds. Wish me luck!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#157550 - 03/06/05 06:20 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hello all!
Exercise: None so far. Have had really bad D again today, but I am blaming it on my super bad food choices yesterday. Also have a bad cold all of a sudden and feel like I have been hit by a truck - spent afternoon asleep on couch with books in my lap, not the best way to get homework done!!

Breakfast: Lime Luna Bar and applesauce = 273 calories

Lunch: No lunch, everything was going through me like water and I had to start tutoring today so was at someone else's house, and had a long drive.

Snack: 30 g pretzels, more applesauce = 203 calories

Dinner: Am going to have a grilled chicken breast and rice and maybe try a bit of asparagus but I have to be really careful because I have school tomorrow and a lot of other stuff to do (Including picking Adrian up from the airport at midnight, wooo hoooo!!).

Later on I might make a smoothie with some canned peaches and some frozen berries that I have but I'll see how it goes.
Will amend this report later if anything changes!

So far - 476 calories + whatever dinner is.. Yikes, very low. That must be why I feel so hungry! I hate when I get scared to eat like this!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

REPORTING IN - 3/6/05 new
      #157575 - 03/06/05 07:36 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Pre-breakfast: toast w/ honey
Breakfast: oatmeal w/ brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, & canned peaches
Lunch: luna bar, banana
Snacks: toast w/ jelly, honeycomb, UFO , gumdrops
Dinner: vegetarian thai rice noodles
Drinks: 4 mugs teeccino w/ stevia & rice milk, 2 glasses water = 86oz

Food & drinks total: 2086!
Fruits & veggies: peaches, banana, veggies in dinner = 3

Activity:
housework & auction work -289

I just realized that a "cup" in a coffeepot is 6oz, and I drink 10-11 "cups" every day, so I've been underestimating myself in the drinks department.

I was high on the calories today, but surprisingly, I really don't care. LOL! I weighed in this morning, and I'm still holding steady at 125. Yeah!

#157578 - 03/06/05 07:43 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Exercise- one hour long muscle conditioning class

Breakfast- about 1/4 cup dry rice krispys, and a choc pepp luna bar.

Lunch- I made heather's bbq crockpot recipe one a french roll. with about four baked lays potato chips.

Snack- an apple, two caramel rice cakes, conversation hearts, piece of blueberry bread (I think I went overboard on snacks.. but an entire day at home writing paper does that to ya)

Dinner- the meatloaf muffins I posted on the recipe board, and a baked potato.

--------------------

#157582 - 03/06/05 07:54 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Ok, so I'm not reporting on food today because I was a bad girl. But I am chiming in to say that we went to the gym again and that I ran for 30 minutes and walked for 15 for a total of 300 calories burned.

So that's something at least.

#157607 - 03/06/05 09:34 PM
Shell Marr

OK... here is my reporting in......
My BMR = 2397 + I burned 790 calories 40 minutes on Elliptical ,then once I got home, more house cleaning....I'm only counting it...because these are things I don't do on weekday...so it is extra activities to ME (2 loads of by hand, , taking out 1 bag of ) - 1246 less calories to get to my goal = 1941 calorie food budget .

Breakfast: 436 calories (we go out for Sunday breakfast) Small Waffle w/finely chopped Pecans, 1/2 cup homemade Applesauce, 1-1/2 cups Peppermint Tea w/Sugar & Water

While Working Out: 7 calories 2 Altoids & Water

Lunch : 311 calories Shell's BBQ Smoked Turkey Sausage Pita Pizzas & Water

Snacks during the day: 130 calories Pita Pocket seperated, cut into wedges, sprayed with butter Pam and sprinkled with a little salt, baked for 5 minutes at 450 degrees & Water

Dinner: 719 calories Leftover Amie's Pulled Chicken on Toasted Roll, Veg Baked Beans, Baked Lays & Water

Fiber Pills: 2.25 calories total

Without any more snacks at all....(subject to change) = 1605.25 calories

Total Water intake SO FAR = 136oz

I WILL have UFO w/water. That WILL added 250 calories for a total of 1855.25 . Still in my food budget!!

--------------------

#157622 - 03/07/05 01:22 AM
JaneC

Reged: 02/20/05
Loc: England

Foodies:
*2 bowls of porridge, 1 with banana, 1 with soy milk (maybe 50g oats total?)
*half pitta
*slice lemon drizzle cake
*tomato & red pepper soup with manky white roll
*peppermint tea
*half pitta with hummus & 2 felafel (not fried, so safe)
*plain half pitta
*1 1/2 pittas stuffed with felafel & hummus
*bowl of muesli
Christ, I ate a lot yesterday!

exercise:
*mountain biking from 11 am -5 pm. Mostly slogging through mud and getting mud off the bike, so only 18 miles of actual riding, but the conditions were tough so I reckon my heartrate was in the exercise zone all day.

--------------------
"This is truly the age of bacteria: as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be."

busy day... new
      #157639 - 03/07/05 03:10 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

I wound up with 4 pulled chicken sandwiches spread out over the day, plus ate a quiznos mesquite chicken sub with just tomato and mushrooms on it (paid anyway- that was a once and last occurance). a banana, and a luna bar, and a baked apple... I actually put my sfs in my chicken.

we cleared the ice from the driveway and I did a load of laundry as well as emptied and refilled the dishwasher and did a final sweep of parts of the house that needed it again after the showing the day before and recleaned kitchen counters. that was all in the AM- before open house.

Then I drove both ways and we went to visit friends and spend time with them. Tim showed off his new toy (rotary cutting machine- industrial) and what it could do, if we need anything cut on that or the laser he'll do it for us. he can now engrave metal and wood...

Kathy and I watched a wonderful movie- secondhand lions, and visited and talked. we were there for like 6 hours (subs with them). while we watched the movie she folded plates for her students art project (1st grade teacher) and I knitted.

Amie

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 108 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12452

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review