All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
REPORTING IN - 3/4/05
      #156743 - 03/03/05 10:29 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 3/4 here.... mine will follow later....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

early post.. new
      #156901 - 03/04/05 06:50 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

breakfast- cheerios and rice milk...
1 choc pecan pie luna bar

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/4/05 new
      #156920 - 03/04/05 07:09 AM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

So far a good day. Crumpet for breakfast, wrap with hummous and tomato soup for lunch and I will have baked salmon with cous cous or rice salad for tea.

Only had a few snacks so far.

Exercise - did one hour of intense Pilates class (ouch). Kept going even though I felt sick, which I normally don't do. It was very satisfying!

#156993 - 03/04/05 09:35 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

Hello again, I am reporting for today early since I know I won't be online over the weekend.

Breakfast - oatmeal made w/vanilla soy milk, cinnamin, golden raisins. OJ w/fiber. Coffee w/c&s.
Snack - red pepper sticks
Lunch (eating as I type Feeling kinda full and bloated already and I am only about 1/4 done) - Turkey and swiss on whole wheat w/spinach and mustard (I feel like a broken record! Not much variety in my lunches)
?Snack - If I am hungry before my "workout" I will have a banana
Dinner - hmm, not sure but could be another omelet night (just egg whites this time, with the rest of my red pepper, asparagus, mozz, and spinach) Also some toast or hash browns.
?Dessert - maybe I can convince myself A) not to have any, or B) that raspberries make a fine dessert

Excercise - plan to do at least 25 minutes walking, hope at least 20 minutes of that will be at a faster pace, if my foot and its tendonitis are agreeable. Decided not to push it and will wait to try the elliptical again until Monday. Hope to also have motivation to do series of crunches and some butt/legg ball excercises.

Water - so far I've done crappy - haven't even finished my 1st 20 ozer. Blame it on this AM's staff mtg. I'm shooting for at least 50 oz before I leave work today and more post-workout.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

Steph's Weigh In!! new
      #157027 - 03/04/05 11:29 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hello all!
Okay, I am determined to have a much better day today. I got a good sleep last night and I was really worried about that since usually I can't sleep without Adrian. Ooh, this is also good 'cause I was so worried about him working shifts and I'd never sleep again!! Hee hee.
Anyway, today I want to get the elliptical done and I am going to work on my buns, abs, and stretching section of my 10 Minute Solutions DVD (it's wicked).
I also have LOADS of homework to do so I will just have to nose to the grindstone.
BUT this morning was my weekly weigh in....

I HAVE LOST 3 LBS!!! WOO HOO!!
My goal is to lose 5 LBS by March 18th, so that means I still have 14 days to lose 2 lbs - and not gain any!! I seem to lose a few lbs, and then go right back up. Wish me luck!!
My full report for today will come later!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Re: early post.. new
      #157028 - 03/04/05 11:37 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

good start so far...

--------------------

#157029 - 03/04/05 11:39 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

So far a good day. Crumpet for breakfast, wrap with hummous and tomato soup for lunch and I will have baked salmon with cous cous or rice salad for tea. Sounds great!

Only had a few snacks so far.

Exercise - did one hour of intense Pilates class (ouch). Kept going even though I felt sick, which I normally don't do. It was very satisfying! Wonderful... hope your feeling better.... it feels great to finish doesn't it!

--------------------

#157030 - 03/04/05 11:44 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hello again, I am reporting for today early since I know I won't be online over the weekend. ok

Breakfast - oatmeal made w/vanilla soy milk, cinnamin, golden raisins. OJ w/fiber. Coffee w/c&s.
Snack - red pepper sticks
Lunch (eating as I type Feeling kinda full and bloated already and I am only about 1/4 done) - Turkey and swiss on whole wheat w/spinach and mustard (I feel like a broken record! Not much variety in my lunches) Yeah, that WAS me too.... stupid Subway changed my tuna!! Hey, if it works for you....why not?
?Snack - If I am hungry before my "workout" I will have a banana
Dinner - hmm, not sure but could be another omelet night (just egg whites this time, with the rest of my red pepper, asparagus, mozz, and spinach) Also some toast or hash browns.
?Dessert - maybe I can convince myself A) not to have any, or B) that raspberries make a fine dessert keep trying....soon you will be craving those fruits for dessert!!

Excercise - plan to do at least 25 minutes walking, hope at least 20 minutes of that will be at a faster pace, if my foot and its tendonitis are agreeable. Decided not to push it and will wait to try the elliptical again until Monday. Hope to also have motivation to do series of crunches and some butt/legg ball excercises. I love those ball exercises!! I have one of those balls at home.... sometimes I forget about it being there....but great for those days when I get close to going over my food budget....I just do a BUNCH of crunches!!

Water - so far I've done crappy - haven't even finished my 1st 20 ozer. HHuuummmmm..... too bad COFFEE does not count!! LOL Just playin with ya... you opened that door wide open!! Blame it on this AM's staff mtg. I'm shooting for at least 50 oz before I leave work today and more post-workout. Keep it up.... your doing good!

--------------------

Re: Steph's Weigh In!! new
      #157037 - 03/04/05 11:53 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hello all! HELLO!
Okay, I am determined to have a much better day today. Good for you! I got a good sleep last night and I was really worried about that since usually I can't sleep without Adrian. Ooh, this is also good 'cause I was so worried about him working shifts and I'd never sleep again!! Hee hee. I know it is hard.... trust me!
Anyway, today I want to get the elliptical done and I am going to work on my buns, abs, and stretching section of my 10 Minute Solutions DVD (it's wicked). Wonderful plan!!
I also have LOADS of homework to do so I will just have to nose to the grindstone.
BUT this morning was my weekly weigh in....

I HAVE LOST 3 LBS!!! WOO HOO!!
CONGRATS STEPH..THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS....
I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU!!

My goal is to lose 5 LBS by March 18th, so that means I still have 14 days to lose 2 lbs - and not gain any!! I seem to lose a few lbs, and then go right back up. Wish me luck!!
My full report for today will come later!
--Steph

--------------------

update
      #157051 - 03/04/05 12:17 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

Quote:

Update:
bunch of leftover pasta from last night for both lunch and a snack this afternoon.. I'll have a luna bar and then pulled chicken sandwich tonight (DH invited the guys for dinner and they ASKED for it.. so its cooking now!)

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 121 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12230

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review