All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Reporting in 3/2/05 - I've lost weight!
      #155615 - 03/02/05 02:14 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I haven't been reporting in lately as I was having such a bad time with the Fibro I gave up counting calories so I could concentrate on eating lots of protein and fruit/veg. BUT...I went for an appointment with my GI last night (officially discharged! Yay! ) and I've lost 7 pounds! Yippee! It's so nice to see smaller numbers on the scale at last...they've done nothing but go up for AGES!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Reporting in 3/2/05 - I've lost weight! new
      #155644 - 03/02/05 05:10 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Great news! Well done, girl! Now if only I could join you on that weight loss track ....

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#155718 - 03/02/05 08:18 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

That is great news sweetie!! CONGRATS!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Reporting in 3/2/05 new
      #155794 - 03/02/05 09:44 AM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

Not a good day food wise, but it never is on a wednesday as I have got counselling which inevitabily leads to comfort eating.

Exercise wise I am going to drag myself to aqua-aerobics tonight with a friend, which should be fun.

Brilliant news Linz!

#155800 - 03/02/05 09:48 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Not a good day food wise, but it never is on a wednesday as I have got counselling which inevitabily leads to comfort eating. Can you try to have healthy comfort foods in the house on Wed? I know it is hard.... but if you have a feeling you are gonna feel that way... you could try to control some of it by planing ahead for it? (hope I'm not offending you here)

Exercise wise I am going to drag myself to aqua-aerobics tonight with a friend, which should be fun. I used to love water aerobics and then they closed the pool.... the turds!! And the gym I go to know does not have one..

Brilliant news Linz! YES... Brilliant!!

--------------------

#155803 - 03/02/05 09:55 AM
Shell Marr

Here is Amie's Report in ...

Quote:

since Shell hasn't started it yet... Liz beat me to it this time!! LOL

Breakfast- cereal with rice milk (and acacia)
snack- luna bar
work has been a zoo.. lunch was: 1 pulled chicken sandwich (last of the chicken) I'm doing this on Sat or Sun.... , banana and because I was still hungry a luna bar.

snack later will be luna bar
dinner - ? I'll be at the hospital for awhile later with Cassi and Jason and Jamie and Sherry's parents and brother and sons.. and DH if he isn't working.. not sure when I'll eat or what I'll make. did I miss something... what is going on here?

--------------------

REPORTING IN - 3/2/05 new
      #155884 - 03/02/05 12:29 PM
Shell Marr

My goal today is to drink 136oz of water!! , 48 down so far (12:30pm) 88 to go!!

--------------------

#155897 - 03/02/05 01:04 PM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

Definately no offense taken! :-)

I think sometimes I just need a 'splurge' day. Today wasn't too bad.

Aquacise was brilliant - great fun, very silly and hard work all at once. For once I don't feel completely knackered and depressed after counselling, which makes a very nice change.

Shell you are right - the key is exercise. It has really cheered me up, although I don't think I'll ever be fit enough to do your kick boxing, as I am far too lazy!

#155915 - 03/02/05 01:28 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Definately no offense taken! :-) Oh good!!

I think sometimes I just need a 'splurge' day. Today wasn't too bad.

Aquacise was brilliant - great fun, very silly and hard work all at once. For once I don't feel completely knackered and depressed after counselling, which makes a very nice change. That is great!!

Shell you are right - the key is exercise. It has really cheered me up, although I don't think I'll ever be fit enough to do your kick boxing, as I am far too lazy! Hey, that is what I used to say.... now I freak out if I miss it on Mon or Wed!!

--------------------

good for you! -nt new
      #155932 - 03/02/05 01:48 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: REPORTING IN - 3/2/05 new
      #155933 - 03/02/05 01:54 PM
Little Minnie

I should have been more like you yesterday! I woke up dehydrated and had leg cramps. So I downed 1 1/2 glasses calcium orange juice at breakfast and then drank about 60 oz of water when working. I had to pee a lot. Had the same food as always today and worked pretty good. I think though that I might be going into another bad swing since I am bloated and my intestines feel like they are twisting. I am having tea and upped my fiber a little too. I am exhausted and have so much to do that I need to relax and calm down. I am off work until Monday and have rehab workout tomorrow. I am sore from weights yesterday since it had been some days since my last rehab. Hip is still good!
Next job for Tamara is to add up average calories, fat and nutrition. Report later on that.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Yay Linz!! Congrats! -nt- new
      #155954 - 03/02/05 02:43 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

#155993 - 03/02/05 04:27 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Yay Linz! Congrats on your loss!

Me today:
Coffee-1
Snack pack o' graham crackers-2
veggie soup- 1
"chicken"- 4
carrots w/little olive oil- 1
rice- 3
snack- 6

total: 18

Good news though! Eric and I are looking into joining a 24 hour gym by our house. The school gym, though cheap, is too far away (and parking is always a nightmare). We're going to check out a spinning class Saturday morning!

Edited by chinagrl (03/02/05 07:02 PM)

#156004 - 03/02/05 04:37 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

My goal today is to drink 136oz of water!! , 48 down so far (12:30pm) 88 to go!!

88oz down so far...(4:37pm)...48 to go!!

--------------------

Shell- I didn't post about it until just now.. new
      #156005 - 03/02/05 04:39 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

been trying to think about it as little as possible to keep stress levels down- my best friend had her brain cut open for the second time today.. if they had screwed up it would have been a frontal lobotomy due to location. She lost some abilities last time and it was in a less sensitive part of the brain. this time its in her frontal lobe..

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#156006 - 03/02/05 04:41 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

Quote:

Here is Amie's Report in ...

Quote:

since Shell hasn't started it yet... Liz beat me to it this time!! LOL

Breakfast- cereal with rice milk (and acacia)
snack- luna bar
work has been a zoo.. lunch was: 1 pulled chicken sandwich (last of the chicken) I'm doing this on Sat or Sun.... , banana and because I was still hungry a luna bar.

snack later will be luna bar
dinner - ? I'll be at the hospital for awhile later with Cassi and Jason and Jamie and Sherry's parents and brother and sons.. and DH if he isn't working.. not sure when I'll eat or what I'll make. did I miss something... what is going on here?

I didn't eat my snack while at work, so ate it as I parked at the hospital and Bill got me a burrito (chicken and bean) from my favorite mexi place to reheat.. I normally eat half at each sitting, but I finished it!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

calories new
      #156020 - 03/02/05 05:12 PM
Little Minnie

I calculated my diet for an average work day. I consume (a minimum) of 1940 calories, 26 grams of fat, 27 grams of fiber and over 100% calcium. Yet I think with my job I burn a lot of calories. However the only way I will lose weight is and always has been summer coming and eating less and running around more. I just wish I wasn't such a big breakfast hog. 3 packets of oatmeal! I just remembered that I didn't add in the handful of raisins I put in my oatmeal.

--------------------

Reporting in 3/2/05 new
      #156066 - 03/02/05 07:01 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Pre-breakfast: slice of carrot-ginger bread
Breakfast: oatmeal w/ brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, & canned peaches
Lunch: impossibly easy spinach-parm pie, carrot-ginger bread, leftover herbed potatoes
Snacks: lots more carrot-ginger bread, canned pears, brown sugar banana bread
Dinner: leftover turkey meatloaf & a fresh batch of herbed potatoes!
Drinks: 4 cups teeccino w/ stevia & rice milk, 3 glasses water = 70oz

Food & drinks total: 1651
Fruits & veggies: peaches, potato x 5 (a serving of diced potato is 1/2 cup), spinach, pears = 8

Activity: shoveling snow = -369

See, and today I feel completely stuffed eating less! Go figure!

I *tentatively* seem to have figured out why I've been having (non-exercise-related) attacks all the time. Back when I first started to really stabilize, I started my day with a slice of bread, and then waited an hour to eat breakfast, rather than just jumping in and eating first thing. I stopped that habit when I started counting calories, because I didn't want the extra 100-120 calories first thing in the morning.

Well, the past few days I've gone back to eating my bread in the morning, and guess what? No attacks! I also realized that I most often have attacks when I eat to the point of being quite full, but only in the morning... so I cut my portion of oatmeal in half (I now eat a half-serving with fruit). I'm still eating roughly the same calories, but I feel SO much better.

Sooo... tomorrow I'm going to risk an attack and try one of my workouts again, to see if the exercise is really to blame or if I just solved the problem by changing the way I eat.

Linz! new
      #156067 - 03/02/05 07:03 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Congrats on both the weight loss and being discharged from your GI doc!
Kepe up the good work!!
*hugs*
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Hi Casey new
      #156073 - 03/02/05 07:08 PM
Stephie

Hi!
That's great that you've figured out what was giving you the attacks - and one extra piece of bread a day won't hurt with the calories! You can always cut down later in the day if it starts to be an issue, but I doubt it will! Then again, if it means you can do exercise, you can make that bread not even count!
I'm so happy for you, I hope you can get back to no attacks!
*hugs*
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

My Report - 3/2/05 new
      #156081 - 03/02/05 07:22 PM
Stephie

Hello!
Okay, today I did good with my exercise!! Elliptical for 47 minutes = 218 calories. Weight Lifting 20 minutes = 76 calories.
My food budget is therefore: 1519 calories!

Breakfast: Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna bar (My very last one from our Seattle trip!! I'll need to get across the border again soon!) and a mango/peace applesauce = 273 calories

Snack: 30g pretzels, 2 arrowroot cookies = 170 calories

Lunch: Missed lunch today 'cause I did a bunch of running around. Bad Stephanie.

Later Snack: 2 UFO and some jellybeans = 273 calories

Dinner: 2 slices of french bread with chicken fajita deli meat and ICBINB sandwich = 365 calories

Which brings my total to.. 1081. I will definitely have another snack, maybe some more arrowroots or UFO. Either way, I will stay under 1300 calories today.

Water Intake: I am supposed to have 80 oz of water a day, today I have had... 72 oz and it's only 720 pm so I can have more before I go to bed, I will definitely have some more herbal tea so that'll be good.

Much better day today - yay for me!
Off to eat my sandwich now!
Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------
IBS-D,pain.

#156110 - 03/02/05 08:59 PM
Shell Marr

OK... here is my reporting in......

My BMR = 2408 + I burned 1320 calories 60 minute Turbo Kickboxing - 1246 less calories to get to my goal = 2482 calorie food budget .

TURBO KICK BOXING Pre-designed Kickboxing interval class using no equipment. Cardio section uses intensity drills and increased energy sprints followed by work recovery segments.

Breakfast: 170 calories Toasted Nuts N' Cranberry (older kind) & Water

Lunch : 297 calories Subway Sandwich (6" White bread w/Tuna, Easy Lettuce, & Pickle) & Water

Snacks during the day: 170 calories 11oz Rice Sembei Snacks - Tamari (soy sauce) (YUMMERS!! I got them at PCC), Fruit Cup Of Peaches in Lite (but drained) & Water

Before Working Out: 190 calories Amazake Rice Shake - Chocolate Chimp

While Working Out: 7 calories Altoids

Dinner: 618 calories Made mini pizzas out of Pita Bread, BBQ Sauce, Turkey Pepperoni, & Soy Cheese & Water

Fiber Pills: 2.25 calories total

Without any more snacks at all....(subject to change) = 1454.25 calories

Total Water intake = 144oz SO FAR

I WILL have UFO w/more water. That WILL added 250 calories for a total of 1704.25 . Still in my food budget!!

--------------------

#156117 - 03/02/05 09:33 PM
TammyLaurendi

Reged: 09/16/03
Loc: Western New York

Hi Shell and everyone.

I thought I would pop in and see everyones progress. I like this new board. I've been using the Diet and Exercise Assistant which is so much easier than every other way I've tried. So I'll report today and then again maybe next week or so.

My BMR = 2244 + 789 shoveling snow and working out at gym - 1000 less calories to get to my goal = 2033 calorie food budget.

Ate = 2082 which is only 49 calories over my buget. Yah for me! You will be happy to know that even includes my altoids and fiber supp.

Take care and keep up the good work!

--------------------
Peace,
Tammy

#156120 - 03/02/05 09:46 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hi Shell and everyone.

I thought I would pop in and see everyones progress. I like this new board. I've been using the Diet and Exercise Assistant which is so much easier than every other way I've tried. So I'll report today and then again maybe next week or so.

My BMR = 2244 + 789 shoveling snow and working out at gym - 1000 less calories to get to my goal = 2033 calorie food budget.

Ate = 2082 which is only 49 calories over my buget. Yah for me! You will be happy to know that even includes my altoids and fiber supp.

Take care and keep up the good work!

OUTSTANDING REPORT TAMMY... I've missed you sooooooo much!!

--------------------

Yay Linz....good going! new
      #156128 - 03/02/05 11:21 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Fantastic job!!

You said you ate more protein and fruits/veggies to get that way? What did you give up, sweets?

What ever you did keep it up (but only if you need/want to). Sounds like you found the secret!!!

Kandee

--------------------

Hi Tammy!! new
      #156129 - 03/02/05 11:24 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Good going..nice to see you pop your head in now and then!!
We've missed you..don't stay away that long again, ok?..

Keep up the good work! (but send the snow away)

Kandee

--------------------

#156151 - 03/03/05 01:28 AM
JaneC

Reged: 02/20/05

Congratulations, Linz! Especially on being well enough to be discharged by your doctor, 'cos you don't look overweight in your picture

My report is as follows:
foodies:
*bowl of porridge with half peach & banana
*crumpet
*home-baked baguette with hummus & roasted veg chutney + 4 fresh cherry tomatoes
*apple
*toasted muffin with blackcurrant jam
*butternut squash, red pepper & tempeh satay curry with rice noodles (maybe 1 cup of food)
*2 tinned pear halves

Exercise:
*45 minutes NYCB exercises, with emphasis on ab muscles

--------------------
"This is truly the age of bacteria: as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be."

Haha! new
      #156157 - 03/03/05 01:40 AM
Linz

That is actually a pre-IBS photo! I've put 30 pounds on since then (and lost 7).

Many photos of me come out cr*p so I don't have many of myself.

#156206 - 03/03/05 05:38 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Too many points to count. I blew it. I did't gain any weight this week. That's a plus. I'm going to look into some exercise videos. Maybe that will help.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Good idea Alicia! new
      #156208 - 03/03/05 05:40 AM
Linz

Don't give up.

#156210 - 03/03/05 05:42 AM
Sparky

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: MI

Great news, Linz!

Wish I could say the same. I finally weighed myself yesterday and after a week and a half I am still holding steady at 140. Better than gaining I guess. But I do have good news, too - I used the elliptical yesterday for the first time in MONTHS!!! It was only for a slow 15 minutes, but I actually broke a sweat! And my foot isn't any more sore than usual this AM. There is hope that I may be back running sometime this summer!!

On to food -
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/soy milk, cinnamon and raisins. OJ w/fiber. 16 oz coffee w/cream and sugar (I am a creature of habit )
snack: apple
Lunch: turkey and swiss on wheat w/spinach and mustard
snack: Quaker chewy granola bar - choc chip (moment of hunger and weakness!)
Dinner: steak, baked sweet potato, steamed asparagus
"dessert": fresh raspberries (trying to convince myself that fruit can be dessert - so far unscuccessfully)

Water: maybe 60 oz if you count the mint tea.

Exercise: 15 minutes on the elliptical, 5-minute walking warmup and 5-min walking cool-down. Various crunches, lifted (quads, hamstrings, wrists/forearms only).

All in all, a good day. Didn't even feel too bad about the granola bar since I knew I was exercising and it'd be a long time before dinner.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~
STEF
~~~~~~~~~~

Welll that 7 pounds lost ... new
      #156211 - 03/03/05 05:45 AM
Linz

...puts me at 150 pounds and I should be no more than 126! So you're doing better than me already.

Re: Shell- I didn't post about it until just now.. new
      #156451 - 03/03/05 10:34 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

been trying to think about it as little as possible to keep stress levels down- my best friend had her brain cut open for the second time today.. if they had screwed up it would have been a frontal lobotomy due to location. She lost some abilities last time and it was in a less sensitive part of the brain. this time its in her frontal lobe..

Oh my goodness.... I hope she is doing ok... how are you hangin in there?

--------------------

#156455 - 03/03/05 10:41 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Pre-breakfast: slice of carrot-ginger bread
Breakfast: oatmeal w/ brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, & canned peaches
Lunch: impossibly easy spinach-parm pie, carrot-ginger bread, leftover herbed potatoes
Snacks: lots more carrot-ginger bread, canned pears, brown sugar banana bread
Dinner: leftover turkey meatloaf & a fresh batch of herbed potatoes!
Your foods are FAB!
Drinks: 4 cups teeccino w/ stevia & rice milk, 3 glasses water = 70oz Yah!

Food & drinks total: 1651
Fruits & veggies: peaches, potato x 5 (a serving of diced potato is 1/2 cup), spinach, pears = 8

Activity: shoveling snow = -369 Yah!!

See, and today I feel completely stuffed eating less! Go figure! Strange how that happens...

I *tentatively* seem to have figured out why I've been having (non-exercise-related) attacks all the time. Back when I first started to really stabilize, I started my day with a slice of bread, and then waited an hour to eat breakfast, rather than just jumping in and eating first thing. I stopped that habit when I started counting calories, because I didn't want the extra 100-120 calories first thing in the morning. That makes total sense!

Well, the past few days I've gone back to eating my bread in the morning, and guess what? No attacks! Yah!! I also realized that I most often have attacks when I eat to the point of being quite full, but only in the morning... so I cut my portion of oatmeal in half (I now eat a half-serving with fruit). PERFECT!! I'm still eating roughly the same calories, but I feel SO much better. Oh, I'm so happy to hear this!!

Sooo... tomorrow I'm going to risk an attack and try one of my workouts again, to see if the exercise is really to blame or if I just solved the problem by changing the way I eat. Let us know what happens (or not)...

--------------------

Re: My Report - 3/2/05 new
      #156457 - 03/03/05 10:45 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hello!
Okay, today I did good with my exercise!! Elliptical for 47 minutes = 218 calories. Weight Lifting 20 minutes = 76 calories. GREAT JOB!!
My food budget is therefore: 1519 calories!

Breakfast: Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna bar (My very last one from our Seattle trip!! I'll need to get across the border again soon!) Yes, how about June 25th?? or sooner.... and a mango/peace applesauce = 273 calories

Snack: 30g pretzels, 2 arrowroot cookies = 170 calories

Lunch: Missed lunch today 'cause I did a bunch of running around. Bad Stephanie. {{spank spank}}

Later Snack: 2 UFO and some jellybeans = 273 calories

Dinner: 2 slices of french bread with chicken fajita deli meat and ICBINB sandwich = 365 calories

Which brings my total to.. 1081. I will definitely have another snack, maybe some more arrowroots or UFO. Either way, I will stay under 1300 calories today. WWOOOOHHHOOOO!!!!

Water Intake: I am supposed to have 80 oz of water a day, today I have had... 72 oz and it's only 720 pm so I can have more before I go to bed, I will definitely have some more herbal tea so that'll be good. OUTSTANDING!!

Much better day today - yay for me! YES!!
Off to eat my sandwich now! enjoy!!
Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------

#156458 - 03/03/05 10:47 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Congratulations, Linz! Especially on being well enough to be discharged by your doctor, 'cos you don't look overweight in your picture

My report is as follows:
foodies:
*bowl of porridge with half peach & banana
*crumpet
*home-baked baguette with hummus & roasted veg chutney + 4 fresh cherry tomatoes sounds yummy
*apple
*toasted muffin with blackcurrant jam
*butternut squash, red pepper & tempeh satay what is tempeh satay? curry with rice noodles (maybe 1 cup of food)
*2 tinned pear halves

Exercise:
*45 minutes NYCB exercises, with emphasis on ab muscles Wonder if your abs hurt as bad as mine today? HURT SO GOOD!!

--------------------

#156459 - 03/03/05 10:49 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Too many points to count. I blew it. it's just ONE day....jump back on girl!! I did't gain any weight this week. That's a plus. YES I'm going to look into some exercise videos. That's a good idea.... I also replied to your other post... Maybe that will help.

--------------------

Edited by Shell Marr (03/03/05 10:49 AM)

YAY LINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new
      #156465 - 03/03/05 10:57 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

fibro makes it SO HARD to lose weight...especialy with the meds! I've only lost 5lbs in 4 weeks. We CAn do it....just slowly.

I'm SO PROUD OF YOU! sounds like you're doing great! Yahoooooo!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#156466 - 03/03/05 10:58 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Great news, Linz!

Wish I could say the same. I finally weighed myself yesterday and after a week and a half I am still holding steady at 140. Better than gaining I guess. yes.. But I do have good news, too - I used the elliptical yesterday for the first time in MONTHS!!! Yeah!! It was only for a slow 15 minutes, but I actually broke a sweat! It's all good!! And my foot isn't any more sore than usual this AM. There is hope that I may be back running sometime this summer!! Yipee!!

On to food -
Breakfast: Oatmeal w/soy milk, cinnamon and raisins. OJ w/fiber. 16 oz coffee w/cream and sugar (I am a creature of habit ) LOL
snack: apple
Lunch: turkey and swiss on wheat w/spinach and mustard
snack: Quaker chewy granola bar - choc chip (moment of hunger and weakness!)
Dinner: steak, BEEF Steak?? baked sweet potato, steamed asparagus
"dessert": fresh raspberries (trying to convince myself that fruit can be dessert - so far unscuccessfully) lol

Water: maybe 60 oz if you count the mint tea. yes you can!!

Exercise: 15 minutes on the elliptical, 5-minute walking warmup and 5-min walking cool-down. Various crunches, lifted (quads, hamstrings, wrists/forearms only). Great job!!

All in all, a good day. Didn't even feel too bad about the granola bar since I knew I was exercising and it'd be a long time before dinner.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 153 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 23686

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review