All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
REPORTING IN - 2/27/05
      #154569 - 02/26/05 09:50 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 2/27 here.... mine will follow later....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 2/27/05 new
      #154625 - 02/27/05 08:05 AM
Shell Marr

Going out to breakfast today...I BETTER not take a day off from the gym today...I will end up going over my food budget for sure I'm so used to my 170-180 calorie breakfast (Luna bar)... that any other kind just throws a kink in my day!! LOL 8oz water so far (8:04am)...

--------------------

11:30 here... new
      #154636 - 02/27/05 08:42 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

had 32 oz of water so far today...

1 smoothie- I make enough for 3/4 at a time- mixed berry, banana and silken tofu with some honey

1 egg white/tomato pesto sandwich... late mornign snack

lunch will be at panera- my big calorie meal of the day, I'm goign to go for it and have the bread bowl with my soup.. so thats like 660 cal if I eat the entire thing (I rarely do, but I do eat more then the piece that comes without the bowl!)

I'll have a luna bar for mid afternoon snack and dinner at my FIL's... some sort of chicken, not sure what he'll have with it.

exercise- some housework, including breaking up some of the ice on the driveway, and we're going to look at 5 houses with the realtor- lots of walking, and DH and I are going to the mall this afternoon beforehand- more walking!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#154770 - 02/27/05 05:35 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi guys,
Having another really bad day today. I had a really bad night last night (see my LR post for all the gory details) and didn't sleep, and threw up, and cried a lot (A lot, a lot!) and have been trying to eat all day.

So exercise, none... watched the lead-up to the Oscars for a while, and cried for like 4 hours... so my calorie budget is 1225 calories. Although I am going bowling tonight for my neice's 6th birthday.

Snack at 6 this morning = 5 arrowroot cookies = 150 calories

Breakfast: Luna Bar = 180 calories

Snack: Smoothie! I used fresh mango, frozen peaches, strawberries and blueberries, crushed ice and some orange juice frozen concentrate - it was soooo good, I have NO IDEA How many calories.

Lunch = 2 pieces of French Bread with Fajita Chicken (deli meat, REALLY good) and some ICBINB = 375 calories

Snack = 50 g baked lays = 200 calories.

So that's 905 calories so far, plus the smoothie.
I don't know what I will have for dinner, but I'll eat something. Probably chicken and rice or something along those lines.

Okay, I'd better go get my bowling shoes on.
*hugs*
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

REPORTING IN - 2/27/05 new
      #154771 - 02/27/05 05:39 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Here is my pseudo-report for today: I started out the day with a bad D attack, and then started the pill and have been nauseous the rest of the day - not a good today, can't you tell? - so I've been nibbling on bread all day, but I haven't been keeping track. I also had no activity to report, unless you want to count a temper tantrum and a 3-hour nap.

I *pray* that tomorrow will be better.

#154779 - 02/27/05 06:14 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Exercise- 1 hour of muscle conditioning class @ the gym. totally kicked my a$$.

Breakfast- peppermint luna bar. yum.

Lunch- rf wrap with lettuce, green peppers, turkey and a splah of ff italian dressing with a serving of baked lays and a coke.

Snacks- 1 serving of swedish fish, 1/2 serving conversation hearts, 1 rkt, a toooon of fresh yummy strawberries (haha but fruit is good right haha)

Dinner- the lemon and garlic jenny o turkey tenderloin, homeade mashed, and steamed spinach with a little bit of icbinbl.

--------------------

#154786 - 02/27/05 06:25 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Got sicker today and laid on the couch all day. I watched all of the Pride and Prejudice DVD reserved for sick days. I ate 2 bananas, 1 luna bar, bowl of king vitamin, bowl of cream of wheat and toast and a tiny bit of soy ice cream. That is actually very little for me. I had orange juice and tea. I am going to take a bath and brush my teeth and have sleepy time tea and hopefully I can work tomorrow. Fingers crossed for me to be able to work! I hope it doesn't snow. Good news is my hip is better now after getting pulled in the self defense class. Tuesday is hip rehab workout in AM and shopping so I have to work tomorrow to take that day off. And I really need to go to rehab and work out. Wish me luck.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: 11:30 here... new
      #154793 - 02/27/05 06:51 PM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

ate most of the bread bowl.. was stuffed.. and still ate my luna bar then but skipping my evening snack tonight.. still feel full.. between that and my FIL's- baked potato, french bread, canned peas (there was creamed corn, but thats out for me), and chicken breast... I used the most amazing sweet and hot sauce on my chickena nd even on my potato since I can't have butter- he gave us a bottle for a gift- its safe and yummy if you can handle a bit of heat- has peppers in it, but isn't hot.. more mild-medium level... not bland though, and the sugary sweet offsets it... I'll post the info on it later..

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#154798 - 02/27/05 07:07 PM
Shell Marr

Here is a link to sinceiwas4's Report in

Quote:

Let's see...
Breakfast was 1 cup weak coffee and 1 banana muffin
Lunch: grilled chicken, melted cheese on a Pita
Dinner: haven't had yet.
Jacinda

--------------------

Edited by Shell Marr (02/27/05 08:01 PM)

#154817 - 02/27/05 08:40 PM
Shell Marr

OK... here is my reporting in......

My BMR = 2408 + I burned 903 calories 40 minutes on Elliptical, 30 minutes folding clothes, 20 minutes dishes and mop kitchen floor, 12 sets of 20 ball crunches - 1246 less calories to get to my goal = 2065 calorie food budget.

Breakfast: 336 calories went out...2/3rd's Vegetarian Omelet made with eggbeaters, mushroom, onion, tomato, zucchini, no cheese also 1/2 order hashbrowns cooked with very little oil as requested and english muffin dry, 2 cups tea w/sugar.

Lunch : 275 calories was really busy today, so I just grabbed a slice of Mango Cake & Water

Snacks during the day: 494 calories 1 UFO, 1 Gummy Heart, 1 pretzel rod, Rice Dream Pie - Mocha (ice cream sandwich) & Water

While Working Out: 11 calories Altoids

Dinner: 522 calories OVEN-Fried Honey Chicken , Persian Rice Pilaf & Water

Fiber Pills: 2.25 calories total

Without any more snacks at all....(subject to change) = 1640.25 calories

Total Water intake = 80oz SO FAR

I WILL have UFO w/more water. That added 125 calories for a total of 1765.25. Still in my food budget!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 106 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 28097

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review