All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
REPORTING IN - 2/26/05
      #154389 - 02/26/05 07:19 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 2/26 here.... mine will follow later....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 2/26/05 new
      #154428 - 02/26/05 09:27 AM
CathUK

Reged: 05/25/04
Loc: Cambridge, UK

A good day!

1/2 a banana and a crumpet for breakfast and a chicken pie and salad for dinner with NO snacks. Am going to my friends later for a 4 course vegetarian meal to celebrate chinese new year (her husband is from Singapore). Not sure what it will be like as she is not the best cook ever and either me or Tara (who does not have IBS!) have been ill every time after visiting her.

Oh dear ... I wish I was cooking.

Anyway, despite being majorly stiff from Pilates (too many abs exercises), we went to the gym and did 30 mins cardio and 10 mins weights. Hopefully we are going to aquacise tomorrow, which is great fun.

Oh and Lucy went to puppy school, and was quite good, although she was scared of the food bowl!! She was about 4 weeks younger than the rest, so we'll forgive her. And she made friends with the cutest basset hound!

#154433 - 02/26/05 09:44 AM
JaneC

Reged: 02/20/05
Loc: England

Today is my 3rd day symptom free I am going to stick to Heather's diet to a tee and make sure I exercise and take measures to reduce stress, and hopefully I can keep this up.

Foodies:
*bowl of porridge with banana & soymilk (30g oats)
*soy milkshake with chocolate, peanut butter & passion fruit (deliberately trying to up calories a bit after my rice days!)
*giant pitta with soy cream cheese
*caramel shortbread (I feel awful for cheating, because it might make me ill again, but I couldn't find anything safer to eat than this). My stomach is actually starting to hurt, but I'm not sure if it's real or psychological.

supper shall be: mashed potato & carrot cakes with roasted flat-cap mushrooms. I was going to have some caramel soy icecream and tinned pears for dessert, but I think I have already eaten too much for that (my excuse for being too lazy to go to the shop and buy them!)

Exercise: walked round a wildfowl centre (4 miles?), did loads of walking round town shopping, and hefted 234kg (500 pounds?) of BMW motorcycle around (I weigh about 53kg(118 pounds) right now)!

I also did half an hour of New York City Ballet and yoga stretches this morning, and heading out to run 5 miles now..

Good luck to everyone else- I hope you are all having symptom-free days as well!

--------------------
"This is truly the age of bacteria: as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be."

#154438 - 02/26/05 10:07 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Quote:

Today is my 3rd day symptom free I am going to stick to Heather's diet to a tee and make sure I exercise and take measures to reduce stress, and hopefully I can keep this up. I am so glad to hear you are having so much success on Heather's Diet, and that you are symptom free. Congrats, you should feel really proud of yourself!

Foodies:
*soy milkshake with chocolate, peanut butter & passion fruit (deliberately trying to up calories a bit after my rice days!)
*caramel shortbread (I feel awful for cheating, because it might make me ill again, but I couldn't find anything safer to eat than this). My stomach is actually starting to hurt, but I'm not sure if it's real or psychological. Don't beat yourself up, everybody cheats from now and then and if you're lucky, your tummy will let you get away with it this time (but don't get overconfident like I have in the past and make yourself sick! ) If it was a case of you being out and that was the safest thing you could buy to eat, I've been there! I try to carry around safe snacks with me if I know I'll be getting hungry and might not have anything safe around me to eat. If you get stuck for ideas, there is a list on the Diet board with lots of good suggestions.

supper shall be: mashed potato & carrot cakes with roasted flat-cap mushrooms. Yummmm, that sounds really good. I was going to have some caramel soy icecream and tinned pears for dessert, but I think I have already eaten too much for that (my excuse for being too lazy to go to the shop and buy them!)

Exercise: walked round a wildfowl centre (4 miles?), did loads of walking round town shopping, and hefted 234kg (500 pounds?) of BMW motorcycle around (I weigh about 53kg(118 pounds) right now)!

I also did half an hour of New York City Ballet and yoga stretches this morning, and heading out to run 5 miles now.. Wow, it sounds like you get plenty of exercise in, that's awesome.

Good luck to everyone else- I hope you are all having symptom-free days as well!

Keep up the good work, it sounds like you are doing really well!!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#154441 - 02/26/05 10:15 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

so far...

cereal for breakfast..
luna bar for snack
ate leftover pulled chicken on pita and a banana for lunch
walked a few laps o fthe interior of the building at lunch

planning on another luna bar later this afternoon, and then a bike ride after work (I felt better for the ride yesterday) and then home for dinner and I'll probably eat that in 2 parts, not sure what it will be yet- DH gets to cook on Sat's- he's off all day and I work, we may wind up eating out!

Water- on my 3rd big mug of tea, and drank part of a bottle of water already... I don't normally post this because I have no issues keeping enough in me- I normally drink at least 32 oz of water and 3-4 big mugs of tea at work, and then more at home.. and a 32 oz bottle while I bike (here on the stationaries, on the road I only have storage for smaller bottles with me, but I normally take at least 2!) I'll probably get more int he habit o drinking a lot when I stop..

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#154487 - 02/26/05 02:42 PM
khyricat

Quote:

so far...

cereal for breakfast..
luna bar for snack

planning on another luna bar later this afternoon, and then a bike ride after work (I felt better for the ride yesterday) and then home for dinner and I'll probably eat that in 2 parts, not sure what it will be yet- DH gets to cook on Sat's- he's off all day and I work, we may wind up eating out!

Water- on my 3rd big mug of tea, and drank part of a bottle of water already... I don't normally post this because I have no issues keeping enough in me- I normally drink at least 32 oz of water and 3-4 big mugs of tea at work, and then more at home.. and a 32 oz bottle while I bike (here on the stationaries, on the road I only have storage for smaller bottles with me, but I normally take at least 2!) I'll probably get more int he habit o drinking a lot when I stop..

well I just ate a salmon burger on bread with homemade bbq... I'll probably get something else when Bill gets home- he went to run an errand and hasn't returned.. was gone when I got home but said he'd be back shortly.

I biked 4 miles today! if I can keep that up I'll be doing really well! of course with the trainer at home, I'll be doing time for awhile and doing it here I think! at least most days, I still may ride at work on occasion.

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

#154488 - 02/26/05 02:59 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Ugh I have a cold again and so I couldn't exercise today or yesterday (one day was a rest day), my hip/lower back still hurts from the self defense class and I weighed myself today and stayed the same. The good news is I am not hungry and am not dying! I made myself homemade soup yesterday for lunch and had some today- yum! and I ate some sorbet and had oatmeal for breakfast. Last night I had baked pot and fish. I also have been drinking echinacea tea and orange juice. Tomorrow is my big exercise day and it will be a bummer to miss it! and Monday I have to work 5 1/2-6 hours. Hope I am better.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

feel better... new
      #154494 - 02/26/05 05:03 PM
khyricat

and good luck... I missed working out for the better part fo 2 weeks due to being sick and too busy with other things, I am so glad I decided to force myself back on the bandwagon yesterday... right now I'm tired, but I feel so much better for the workouts both days and it was work that drained me- I actually had more energy after the bike ride tonight then I did before it!

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

#154495 - 02/26/05 05:05 PM
khyricat

Quote:

Quote:

so far...

cereal for breakfast..
luna bar for snack

well I just ate a salmon burger on bread with homemade bbq... I'll probably get something else when Bill gets home- he went to run an errand and hasn't returned.. was gone when I got home but said he'd be back shortly.

I biked 4 miles today! if I can keep that up I'll be doing really well! of course with the trainer at home, I'll be doing time for awhile and doing it here I think! at least most days, I still may ride at work on occasion.

One more update: I ate 2 small apples with soem brown sugar, cinnamon and acacia sprinkled over the pieces before I nuked them to death.. wound up with a yummy sweet sauce (no need to add water- the juice from the apples and the melted brown sugar was yummy caramel sauce!)

going to call it a night early- I think I overdid it today but that was more work being a zoo probably... and the bike ride gave me a secodn wind but I'm past that and dragging now...

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

#154512 - 02/26/05 06:56 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

4 miles! Yeah! Hey, I'm impressed... I don't think I can even walk 4 miles right now, much less bike. Congrats!

Mm, that apple sounds good.

REPORTING IN - 2/26/05 new
      #154513 - 02/26/05 06:58 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ brown sugar & pumpkin pie spice
Lunch: luna bar, canned pears, dinner roll
Snacks: honeycomb, more rolls
Dinner: chicken-sweet potato curry over jasmine rice, homemade chapathis

Drinks: 4 cups teeccino w/ stevia & nondairy creamer, 2 cups chai w/ stevia & rice milk, 1 cup lemon-ginger tea = 70oz... I will have at least 10oz more water before heading to bed

Food & drinks total: 1673
Fruits & veggies: pears, veggies in the curry (x2) = 3 (bad Casey!)

Activity:
various chores and errands: -191

#154561 - 02/26/05 09:32 PM
e_mcmaster

Reged: 01/16/05
Loc: Norman, Oklahoma

Recovering from an unplanned "cheat" dinner last night. Ironically, my stomach felt great from the time I woke up (11am!) til about 6pm and then it got all bloated and crampy. Too bad.

[B/L] Wacky pasta (made with spinach, beet & tomato powders) with chicken, cauliflower & broccoli in a "fire-roasted garlic & tomato" sauce, 1 piece french bread, .5 serving of Cinnamon Graham Crackers
[S] (post workout) 1.5 cups Lite Choc Soymilk, 1 scoop Chocolate Soy Protein powder, 1tsp Glutamine
[D] Turkey & cranberry sauce on Oatnut bread, a couple (awful) brussel sprouts that I tried to make taste better by covering in mustard, .5 serving of Cinnamon Graham Crackers
[S] 1 packet Oatmeal + 1/4 cup Oats, 1 cup Lite soymilk, 2 pieces Cinnamon toast with 1tsp reduced-fat PB

W/O - Lift Biceps & Triceps (and a short ab routine) - 35min, StairClimber - 30 min

Total: 1939 cal, 132g protein, 25g fat

Not enough veggies (and NO fruit), but this was an "off" day

--------------------
Elizabeth

all those years it wasn't IBS - it was celiac!
send me an email: liz@dopple.net

#154567 - 02/26/05 09:49 PM
Shell Marr

I'll be reporting in later...have to figure out all the calories of the NEW STUFF I cooked tonight.... but I will... so far over 80oz water and I DID make it to the gym.... details to follow.......

--------------------

#154577 - 02/26/05 10:21 PM
Stephie

Hi guys,
I am kinda in a hurry, and am not sure exactly how many calories I had today..
I had a luna bar for breakfast, 4 arrowroot cookies, 3/4 of a turkey breast sandwich at Subway. For dinner I made the 'Greek Style Chicken' from the recipe exchange, but I kinda screwed it all up when I tried to guess on stuff to add to make more 'cause of how much chicken I had and anyway, it was gross. So I ate two bites of that, then ate a sourdough english muffin and peanut butter instead..
So from what I can figure, that's about...
975 calories.
Walked around most of the day, looking at apartments and stuff and then did about an hour and a half of heavy duty house cleaning, so I dunno how much I burned off today. No elliptical 'cause I ran out of time. I am going out dancing tonight, though.
I am already hungry again, though. So I might snack on some pretzels before I go out.
I have been SO hungry lately, and if I don't eat something I get so nauseous that it sometimes actually makes me throw up! It's awful. And so so so so tired. I think maybe I have a bug or something, it's driving me crazy because I am so tired I can't concentrate at my reading and end up falling asleep on the couch! NOT a good way to get homework done!!
Okay, gotta go put on my dancing shoes and get outta here!
Cheers all!
**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#154580 - 02/26/05 11:16 PM
Shell Marr

OK... here is my reporting in......

My BMR = 2408 + I burned 680 calories 60 minutes Weight Resistance Training Class and then 16 minutes on Elliptical - 1246 less calories to get to my goal = 1842 calorie food budget.

Breakfast: 170 calories Toasted Nuts N' Cranberry Luna Bar & Water

While Working Out: 7 calories Altoids & Water

Lunch : 431 calories Plain Toasted Bagel w/RF UFO and King Salmon & Water

Snacks during the day: 583 calories 2 UFO's, 1 Gummy Heart, 1 slice Mango Cake & Water

Went to Whole Foods for the 1st time today....got two boxes of Luna bars.... $14.99 for 15...better then the $1.45 I was paying... I LOVE Whole Foods...but it was sooo busy, it took a long time to see everything....gosh LOTS of IBS safe foods, I could not beleive it.

Dinner: 564 calories Shell's Turkey Meatloaf , also in 2/22/05 Newsletter and Shell's Shiitake Mushroom Basmati Rice & Water

Fiber Pills: 2.25 calories total

Without any more snacks at all....(subject to change) = 1755.25 calories

Total Water intake = 96oz SO FAR

I DID NOT have UFO w/more water. That DID NOT add 250 calories for a total of 1755.25. Still in my food budget!!

--------------------

casey- new
      #154604 - 02/27/05 06:37 AM
khyricat

remember I'm training for 150 miles in 2 days... I need to do a lot more then 4 miles- was up to 6 before I got sick, but am starting off a bit slower again... and I can walk for a long time too, though its easier on the bike to do that kind of mileage because it takes less time, thankfully!

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

steph- new
      #154605 - 02/27/05 06:40 AM
khyricat

try increasing your caloric intake- that sounds way low and it might be making you feel worse overall.. a friend of mine got really sick when she was trying to diet by counting calories at too low a #... especially given the exercise you got yesterday- you'll throw your body into starvation mode.

--------------------
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic

#154675 - 02/27/05 09:59 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

I've got a nasty cold, so yesterday was wayyy off...

Breakfast: plain toasted bagel with pumpkin butter
lunch/dinner: soup (vegetable broth with rice and leftover stir fry veggies) half piece of spinach bread, vegan blueberry muffin
snack: large cup of unsweetened applesauce

water: 48 oz (not counting soup)

exercise: 5 minute roundtrip walk to CVS for more tissues and cold meds...I stupidly took a nondrowsy decongestant at 8PM Friday night, so I didn't sleep with a darn Friday night, so I slept from 11AM-4PM yesterday, and then my IBS decided to act up as well, probably due to mucus I'm inadvertantly swallowing...yeah, so not expecting much exercise or great eating this weekend

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Re: steph- new
      #154709 - 02/27/05 12:25 PM
Stephie

Hiya,
Thanks for the reply, I think I am going to try and start eating more on days I feel so sick.
It's funny 'cause on days I don't feel so nauseous, I have a really hard time staying under my food budget, but on days when I feel so sick I can barely stand to eat.
Lately, I keep thinking I am nauseous 'cause I am hungry but then I eat and still feel as bad, so I don't get it.
I am going to make a smoothie today with lotsa stuff in it to try and up my intake and going to eat a sandwich soon, hopefully it'll all stay down!
Steph

--------------------
IBS-D,pain.

#154717 - 02/27/05 01:02 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Disgraceful. 28 points MINIMUM ( I think it's really closer to about 30). I had a weekend away with hubby and went out to eat twice, with wine, so it was really hard to count points. I'm using my flex points so I'm going back on track for Monday! (22 point budget)

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

thanks Amie- nt new
      #154781 - 02/27/05 06:20 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#155015 - 02/28/05 02:15 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

A good day!

1/2 a banana and a crumpet for breakfast and a chicken pie and salad for dinner with NO snacks. Am going to my friends later for a 4 course vegetarian meal to celebrate chinese new year (her husband is from Singapore). Not sure what it will be like as she is not the best cook ever and either me or Tara (who does not have IBS!) have been ill every time after visiting her. Sounds like lots of fun...and interesting food...can wait to catch up on all the reports to see how you did.

Oh dear ... I wish I was cooking.

Anyway, despite being majorly stiff from Pilates (too many abs exercises), we went to the gym and did 30 mins cardio and 10 mins weights. Great job!! Hopefully we are going to aquacise tomorrow, which is great fun.

Oh and Lucy went to puppy school, and was quite good, although she was scared of the food bowl!! She was about 4 weeks younger than the rest, so we'll forgive her. And she made friends with the cutest basset hound! AAww... how cute!!

--------------------

#155016 - 02/28/05 02:21 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Today is my 3rd day symptom free YIPPEEEEE I am going to stick to Heather's diet to a tee and make sure I exercise and take measures to reduce stress, and hopefully I can keep this up.

Foodies:
*soy milkshake with chocolate, peanut butter & passion fruit (deliberately trying to up calories a bit after my rice days!) Oh, that sounds yummy!
*caramel shortbread (I feel awful for cheating, because it might make me ill again, but I couldn't find anything safer to eat than this). My stomach is actually starting to hurt, but I'm not sure if it's real or psychological. what was the outcome?

supper shall be: mashed potato & carrot cakes with roasted flat-cap mushrooms. I was going to have some caramel soy icecream and tinned pears for dessert, but I think I have already eaten too much for that (my excuse for being too lazy to go to the shop and buy them!)

Exercise: walked round a wildfowl centre (4 miles?), did loads of walking round town shopping, and hefted 234kg (500 pounds?) of BMW motorcycle around (I weigh about 53kg(118 pounds) right now)! WOW...lots of exercise...wonderful!!

I also did half an hour of New York City Ballet and yoga stretches this morning, and heading out to run 5 miles now.. OK, your making me tired just thinking aabout that...lol

--------------------

#155018 - 02/28/05 02:27 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

so far...

cereal for breakfast..
luna bar for snack

One more update: I ate 2 small apples with soem brown sugar, cinnamon and acacia sprinkled over the pieces before I nuked them to death.. wound up with a yummy sweet sauce (no need to add water- the juice from the apples and the melted brown sugar was yummy caramel sauce!)

going to call it a night early- I think I overdid it today but that was more work being a zoo probably... and the bike ride gave me a secodn wind but I'm past that and dragging now...

Looks like you had a good day.... your foods looked good, your getting your water in ya, and exercise!! mile ride...wwwoohhooo!!!

--------------------

#155019 - 02/28/05 02:29 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Ugh I have a cold again oh no! and so I couldn't exercise today or yesterday (one day was a rest day) you need that when your sick , my hip/lower back still hurts from the self defense class and I weighed myself today and stayed the same. The good news is I am not hungry and am not dying! lol this is a good thing! I made myself homemade soup yesterday for lunch and had some today- yum! and I ate some sorbet and had oatmeal for breakfast. Last night I had baked pot and fish. I also have been drinking echinacea tea and orange juice. Tomorrow is my big exercise day and it will be a bummer to miss it! and Monday I have to work 5 1/2-6 hours. Hope I am better. Hope you better too.... take care....

--------------------

#155100 - 02/28/05 09:54 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ brown sugar & pumpkin pie spice
Lunch: luna bar, canned pears, dinner roll
Snacks: honeycomb, more rolls
Dinner: chicken-sweet potato curry over jasmine rice, UUmm... is this one posted somewhere? homemade chapathis

Drinks: 4 cups teeccino w/ stevia & nondairy creamer, 2 cups chai w/ stevia & rice milk, 1 cup lemon-ginger tea = 70oz... I will have at least 10oz more water before heading to bed YEAH!! Good girl....no how many times did you get up to pee? hehehe

Food & drinks total: 1673
Fruits & veggies: pears, veggies in the curry (x2) = 3 (bad Casey!)

Activity:
various chores and errands: -191

--------------------

#155102 - 02/28/05 10:01 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Recovering from an unplanned "cheat" dinner last night. oops! Ironically, my stomach felt great from the time I woke up (11am!) til about 6pm and then it got all bloated and crampy. Too bad. AAwwhhh...bummer

[B/L] Wacky pasta (made with spinach, beet & tomato powders) with chicken, cauliflower & broccoli Oh, I wish I could eat cauliflowe and broccoli....it get the WORST Stink Bombs...!! in a "fire-roasted garlic & tomato" sauce, 1 piece french bread, .5 serving of Cinnamon Graham Crackers
[S] (post workout) 1.5 cups Lite Choc Soymilk, 1 scoop Chocolate Soy Protein powder, 1tsp Glutamine
[D] Turkey & cranberry sauce on Oatnut bread, a couple (awful) brussel sprouts that I tried to make taste better by covering in mustard, LOL .5 serving of Cinnamon Graham Crackers
[S] 1 packet Oatmeal + 1/4 cup Oats, 1 cup Lite soymilk, 2 pieces Cinnamon toast with 1tsp reduced-fat PB
Dang... you have some yummy looking meals...

W/O - Lift Biceps & Triceps (and a short ab routine) - 35min, StairClimber - 30 min

Total: 1939 cal, 132g protein, 25g fat

Not enough veggies (and NO fruit), but this was an "off" day

--------------------

#155103 - 02/28/05 10:03 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Hi guys,
I am kinda in a hurry, and am not sure exactly how many calories I had today..
I had a luna bar for breakfast, 4 arrowroot cookies, 3/4 of a turkey breast sandwich at Subway. For dinner I made the 'Greek Style Chicken' from the recipe exchange, but I kinda screwed it all up when I tried to guess on stuff to add to make more 'cause of how much chicken I had and anyway, it was gross. Oh, I'm sorry... So I ate two bites of that, then ate a sourdough english muffin and peanut butter instead..
So from what I can figure, that's about...
975 calories.
Walked around most of the day, looking at apartments and stuff and then did about an hour and a half of heavy duty house cleaning, so I dunno how much I burned off today. No elliptical 'cause I ran out of time. I am going out dancing tonight, though. You've got plenty then!
I am already hungry again, though. So I might snack on some pretzels before I go out.
I have been SO hungry lately, and if I don't eat something I get so nauseous that it sometimes actually makes me throw up! It's awful. And so so so so tired. I think maybe I have a bug or something, it's driving me crazy because I am so tired I can't concentrate at my reading and end up falling asleep on the couch! Are you getting enough sleep? NOT a good way to get homework done!!
Okay, gotta go put on my dancing shoes and get outta here! hope you had fun
Cheers all!
**hugs**
--Steph

--------------------

#155104 - 02/28/05 10:05 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I've got a nasty cold, so yesterday was wayyy off... Hope you feeling better by now Melissa...

Breakfast: plain toasted bagel with pumpkin butter
lunch/dinner: soup (vegetable broth with rice and leftover stir fry veggies) half piece of spinach bread, vegan blueberry muffin
snack: large cup of unsweetened applesauce

water: 48 oz (not counting soup)

exercise: 5 minute roundtrip walk to CVS for more tissues and cold meds...I stupidly took a nondrowsy decongestant at 8PM Friday night, so I didn't sleep with a darn Friday night, so I slept from 11AM-4PM yesterday, and then my IBS decided to act up as well, probably due to mucus I'm inadvertantly swallowing...yeah, so not expecting much exercise or great eating this weekend you poor thing....

--------------------

#155105 - 02/28/05 10:06 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Disgraceful. 28 points MINIMUM ( I think it's really closer to about 30). Don't be so hard on yourself!! I had a weekend away with hubby and went out to eat twice, with wine, so it was really hard to count points. I'm using my flex points so I'm going back on track for Monday! (22 point budget) Oh, yes.... I read about that.... I'm so happy for ya!!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 99 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 17382

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review