All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I MADE MY GOAL!!!!!!
      #154001 - 02/25/05 08:28 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

I made my goal!! I'm down to 125!! Finally!! I've been trying to get there for three years (when I was at 140 and my size 12's were getting tight!)!! Now my size 10's are too big in the waist!! I'm going to make my neighborhood tailor Amy very happy!!

Now I want to see if I can keep it there, plus or minus 3 pounds for water weight during the month.

I absolutely have no idea how I did it. During the 10 day visit to my mom I wasn't counting calories or anything. But also Andy wasn't cooking for me, so that may have made the difference!! Hey, luxury problem to have a husband who's TOO good a cook, right??!!

If I can do it, everybody else can do it. Just have patience and don't beat up on yourself!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I MADE MY GOAL!!!!!! new
      #154052 - 02/25/05 09:42 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I made my goal!! I'm down to 125!! Finally!! WWWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!! Happy dance time!!! I've been trying to get there for three years (when I was at 140 and my size 12's were getting tight!)!! Now my size 10's are too big in the waist!! I'm going to make my neighborhood tailor Amy very happy!! I'm proud and happy for you!! Now go make Amy rich!! LOL

Now I want to see if I can keep it there, plus or minus 3 pounds for water weight during the month. I'm sure you can... your one determined lady!!

I absolutely have no idea how I did it. During the 10 day visit to my mom I wasn't counting calories or anything. But also Andy wasn't cooking for me, so that may have made the difference!! Hey, luxury problem to have a husband who's TOO good a cook, right??!! LOL...

If I can do it, everybody else can do it. Just have patience and don't beat up on yourself!! Amen!! Well said!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Yay Laura! CONGRATS!! -nt- new
      #154059 - 02/25/05 09:52 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Re: I MADE MY GOAL!!!!!! new
      #154206 - 02/25/05 03:34 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

I made my goal!! I'm down to 125!! Finally!! I've been trying to get there for three years (when I was at 140 and my size 12's were getting tight!)!! Now my size 10's are too big in the waist!! I'm going to make my neighborhood tailor Amy very happy!!

Now I want to see if I can keep it there, plus or minus 3 pounds for water weight during the month.

I absolutely have no idea how I did it. During the 10 day visit to my mom I wasn't counting calories or anything. But also Andy wasn't cooking for me, so that may have made the difference!! Hey, luxury problem to have a husband who's TOO good a cook, right??!!

Hell, I'll take him! Send him my way, LS. LOL

If I can do it, everybody else can do it. Just have patience and don't beat up on yourself!!

WOOHOO! Congrats, LS! That gives me a lot of inspiration.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Good for YOU, LS!! new
      #154215 - 02/25/05 03:54 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Quote:

Congrats..I know you've had a heck of a time getting those last few off!!!
There are alot of us that would take Andy..a guy that cooks? and cooks well? he's at a premium..but I know you are well aware of that ..
.....hmmm, that just gave me an idea..maybe if I MADE my hubby cook I'd get skinny...he's been known to even ruin ice cubes Kandee

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 111 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2700

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review