All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: REPORTING IN - 2/24/05 new
      #154053 - 02/25/05 09:42 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

You're my inspiration. My goal is to someday get up to where you are, where I can work out for an hour at a time and not die the next day, hehe. Good job!

And glad you liked the rice - it's one of our favorites now!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Nope, no mall... new
      #154054 - 02/25/05 09:45 AM
atomic rose

I literally live in the middle of nowhere in northern Maine. Our nearest mall is an hour away! LOL (Good thing I'm not a shopaholic! )

Good suggestion, though - thanks!

Re: REPORTING IN - 2/24/05 new
      #154056 - 02/25/05 09:48 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

You're my inspiration. AAh......Casey your so sweet! My goal is to someday get up to where you are, where I can work out for an hour at a time and not die the next day, hehe. LOL... trust me...I feel like I'm gonna sometimes... Good job!

And glad you liked the rice - it's one of our favorites now! I really did like it and so did Shane, he was so cute naming off the ingrediants as he tasted it.... he is liking being my IBS Cooking Guinea Pig... LOL

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Steph new
      #154057 - 02/25/05 09:49 AM
atomic rose

Hi Steph!

Ramen is kind of an "instant" noodle dish... it's a small brick of noodles and a seasoning packet, and you cook it for about 4 minutes, and voila - dinner! The kind most people think of around here is also wicked cheap - they sell it in grocery stores 8/$1 here - but they are NOT ibs-safe because the noodles are fried. The ones I buy are $1 apiece in the health food store, and they ARE safe (and they taste a lot better, too).

It does sound a little silly, but I may see if I can find that workout video somewhere really cheap - it sounds like the kind of thing I can find in a secondhand shop or something. What I don't understand is why/how I can do housework and my normal work without problems, which involves just as much movement as a gentle yoga workout, if not more, but the yoga gives me D and the housework doesn't! Why can't it be the other way around??? Hehe.

Ah well. Anyway, thanks. *hugs*

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 106 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 20771

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review