All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)
Hi Donell :) new
      #99470 - 08/19/04 01:28 PM

Unregistered

Hi Donell Don't you wish that a med like Zelnorm could keep your system functioning forever and without the D at all? It just seems to me that if they are going to invent something to help us IBS-C's, then it ought to be something that we can count on to HELP!!! I'm sorry you had to experience that awful D.

I believe that Heather's diet is a gift for all of us and I have been following it as closely as I possibly can. I'm happy to know that it has helped YOUR system as well but sorry to hear that you have hit a snag again. Our bodies are soooo sensitive, aren't they? perhaps yours didn't like whatever you ate/drank. How are you feeling now? any better lately? well at least that horrible bloat went away (I hate it too).

I hope you are feeling better today...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hi Doe :) new
      #99479 - 08/19/04 01:40 PM

Unregistered

Doe, this site has been a life-saver for me, as far as learning about my condition in depth and finding the safest way possible for me to eat. I'm SO glad to know that you are being helped as well!

Take care...

Hi jasper :) new
      #99483 - 08/19/04 01:50 PM

Unregistered

Oh I LOVE hearing when someone is being helped to feel better by a product that actually does what it says it will do for you.

Is it still working for you, jasper? it BETTER be!

I TOO have found something that is working for me now and I will be posting to all of you guys about it in a new post of its own (it deserves it).

Take care...

Hi Paula :) new
      #99488 - 08/19/04 01:59 PM

Unregistered

Hi Paula Ok...AstroChick and you have talked me into trying the heating pad idea. It's sort of like a bath, but lying on the couch. Ok...I have a new book by Danielle Steel just WAITING for me to dive into it).

Hope you feel good today...

Hi AstroChick :) new
      #99493 - 08/19/04 02:03 PM

Unregistered

Hi AstroChick I wanted to say thank you for the heating pad idea that just came to me via ptillen's post.

Hope you're feeling good today, hon.

Hi Charlotte :) new
      #99498 - 08/19/04 02:09 PM

Unregistered

Hi Charlotte Oh can I ever empathize with you on this terrible bloating feeling that we get. I HATE IT!

I can imagine that you're impatient to get your hot/cold packs. Please let us know how you feel once you've tried them, hon.

I hope they work for you...

Hi LauraSue :) new
      #99505 - 08/19/04 02:34 PM

Unregistered

Hi LauraSue Well I just learned something new from you today...you "D" guys bloat up TOO? well I'm very sorry to hear about this as it is just a horrible feeling and one that I can't stomach (I know...bad joke, but I couldn't help myself). I think with your sense of humor you will certainly understand...

I promise not to try and steal your acacia...I'm much too non-violent a person for that!

I hope you're feeling well today, hon.

Take care...

No more C for ME!!!!!!!!!! :::::) new
      #99512 - 08/19/04 03:00 PM

Unregistered

Oh guys, I've FOUND it!!!!! the product that works for ME!!!! I tried the Oxypowder and I am now enjoying the sheer pleasure of daily movements again!!!!!!! I followed the directions that came with the bottle of pills and so far these past two mornings I have gone to the potty twice before the clock struck high noon!!! As you can see for yourselves, I am definitely THRILLED about this fact, for now I feel like a (ahem) regular human being again!!!! My stomach is not bloated - no, not at all and there are no words to tell you how fantastic THAT makes me feel!!!!!!! I am just so beside myself with pure joy to be able to share all of this exciting news with you all here that although I realize that I'm babbling on and on, to be honest with you, I just can't HELP it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anybody reading this would like to ask me any questions, please feel free to go right ahead, my dears.

I am well aware that not every product will be the one that will work for everybody, but well...if this continues to be the one for me, I may never be constipated for the rest of my life!!!!!!

Ok...I think I'll take my newfound energy and happiness and dance around as I water my plants.

I wish you ALL the feeling that I have in me right now...

Re: No more C for ME!!!!!!!!!! :::::)
      #99522 - 08/19/04 04:22 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Glad your feeling better Keep us informed on how it goes.
God Bless
Heather7476

--------------------
Heather7476

Caution! Caution!
      #99566 - 08/19/04 07:06 PM
ptillen

Reged: 06/27/04
Loc: Milwaukee WI

I'd advise caution about this Oxy- powder stuff for a couple of reasons.
1. I'm made very suspicious by the fact that nowhere on their website will they actually provide a list of ingredients. The closest they come is an advertizing- type spiel.
2. This article, from an always well-researched and often cited and quoted website, debunks many of the claims that Oxy- powder makes. The Urban Legend Reference Pages
The whole thing smells like snake oil to me. Maybe Heather might be able to research the product more and find out some more concrete information than they're willing to provide. Me, I'd like nothing better than for there to be a panacea for the big C, but somehow I don't think this is it.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2086 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 201244

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review