All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: << 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | (show all)
To daliatree new
      #120710 - 11/10/04 03:50 PM

Unregistered

Hi daliatree

This one's for YOU , hon!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: To daliatree new
      #120713 - 11/10/04 03:55 PM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

hahahahahaha you are HYSTERICAL!!!! hahahahahaha...
thank you! you don't know how much I needed that!! I am going to save that picture!!

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

To bellshel32 new
      #120735 - 11/10/04 04:25 PM

Unregistered

I'm sorry, hon. I hope you find this website helpful to you.

If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to write.

Take care...

To Cathryn new
      #120740 - 11/10/04 04:31 PM

Unregistered

<Sigh> There sure are a lot of us here, aren't there? I feel sadness for us for what we are going through, yet gladness that we have this board and each other.

Bilbo new
      #120741 - 11/10/04 04:33 PM

Unregistered

Hi hon...I've noticed that this occurs to IBS-C people.

I hope you are having a good day today.

To Steph new
      #120745 - 11/10/04 04:48 PM

Unregistered

Hi hon. It does my heart good to know that by starting this thread, I am helping some people.

Yes...this whole getting hooked on meds thing IS very frustrating, because you would think that there would be a med that could help us with our IBS (like Zelnorm) and be totally body-friendly so that we wouldn't care if we had to take it for the rest of our lives. I guess we just have to wait until the researchers come up with something...

You poor thing...an infection on top of the IBS, and a baby to take care of on top of all THAT! I hope that you are feeling better by the time you read these words my dear and you are able to eat a bit more so that you can feel stronger.

You have a beautiful day too!

To Kathy new
      #120749 - 11/10/04 04:55 PM

Unregistered

Hi Kathy Oh there's nothing like the feeling of being with people who you can really open up and share your ups and downs with. Isn't the Internet an amazing medium? and this board is just so fabulous a place!

I'm happy you came here and have found support. Keeping an optimistic attitude about yourself and life in general is a wonderful way for you to keep manage your stress level and I applaud you for doing this, you sweetie, you.

You have a good day today also.

To Michele new
      #120750 - 11/10/04 04:59 PM

Unregistered

Hi Michele I just wanted to tell you that I am currently taking Librax and I TOO find myself being thirsty and peeing quite often as a result of drinking so much water (I love Dasani, but wish I could drink Coke) .

Take care...

To Meryl
      #120751 - 11/10/04 05:16 PM

Unregistered

People tell me that I have a crazy sense of humor, but I'm being serious now Meryl and all of this pee talk has prompted me to search for portable toilets. Perhaps this website may help some people here.

What do YOU think, hon?

Re: Hypno tapes
      #120757 - 11/10/04 05:34 PM

Unregistered

Michele, after reading all of these hypno tape posts here, I just couldn't help myself...I HAD to go and see what it was all about and so I went to the page in this website and clicked on Click here for a First Session sample and listened to Michael Mahoney speaking. I've always been fascinated by anything English (my father's father had a gorgeous accent) and this guy's voice is not only English, but sooooooo very soothing and calming as he was trying his best to relax my spirit. I honestly believe that it was working and so now I'm considering purchasing this tape.

I agree with you that IBS is greatly effected by stress in our lives. Sorry it didn't help you with your symptoms my dear, but at least it did SOME good as far as calming you and helping you get more rest.

Until I get this tape, I'll just keep watching and listening to Elton John and Neil Diamond.

Pages: << 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1328 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 201233

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review