All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Garden of Life--Dr. Jordan Rubin
      #9446 - 05/20/03 05:35 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Has anyone heard of Garden of Life or used any of their products? Has anyone read Dr. Jordan Rubin's book Patient Heal Thyself? I started taking Omega Zyme yesterday...I'm wondering if anyone has experiences with their products? Thanks!

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Garden of Life--Dr. Jordan Rubin new
      #9642 - 05/21/03 09:47 PM
juniorrachel

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: St. Louis, MO

i have heard a lot about the Garden of Life products, particularly PrimalDefense, although i haven't tried them yet. i have read the first few chapters of the book Patient Heal Thyself... it's very interesting so far. i really feel for Dr. Rubin and everything he went through with his SEVERE crohn's. however i really can't say how or if what they have works since i haven't tried any of their products. i'm curious to hear from other people, though.

beth

#10695 - 06/04/03 11:08 AM
2sweeties

Reged: 06/04/03

Hello Ruchie-
Dr. Rudin also wrote a book called "Patient Heal Thyself" I am going to pick it up today. Tried the supps. you were talking about, it seems to work - but I still have IBC-D quite a lot!

#11382 - 06/11/03 10:04 AM
jules19

Reged: 06/11/03

I have IBS-C and have been taking Primal Defense for a month. I have not noticed a big difference in how I feel or how food reacts with me, but I was told that you must be patient enough to get through the 90-day period of taking the high dosage of pills (up to 12 per day). After the ninety days, you go back down to thee pills per day as maintenance. It's fairly expenseive at $45 per bottle, but I'm desperate enough to try anything. I've also started a doctor prescribed restrictive/elimination diet, and have been on that for six days now. I'm feeling somewhat better, but I get plagued with severe and painful gas and bloating. I've just bought some fennel tea and activated charcoal tablets and I'm going to try those also.

I also drink about four ounces of aloe vera juice per day and that seems to "soothe" my system a bit. It's healthy for you, so if it doesn't help my IBS, I'm not doing any harm to my body. I get the GNC brand that is 10 calories per eight ounces.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1316 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 919

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review