All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
More recommended yummy soy products new
      #89747 - 07/14/04 07:58 AM
raindew01

Reged: 07/07/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario - Canada.

I have some more soy products to recommend, now that I can start adding things to my diet, and have been trying them out.

I just tried Yves Veggie Ham Slices, fat free--and they are amazing!! I put a few slices in a bun with one slice of veggie cheese--and it made such a good sandwich. I even enjoyed eating a few slices on their own, and so did my partner. Lots of flavour. Makes a truly yummy, fast sandwich. And the fat content is great for this diet: 0.2 g for 4 slices!

It's my new fav sandwich.

Also, Yves Ground Round, Italian and Plain. Italian has tomato sauce and is spicy, plain is plain. They both taste great, though Italian is more flavourful on its own. The fat is 0.1 g, so it's perfect. Both taste fabulous in things like vegetarian chili, mixed in with pasta and veggies, sloppy joes, burritos, sandwich wraps....

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: tvp shepherds pie new
      #105325 - 09/12/04 12:40 PM
SarahFroggy

Reged: 01/08/04
Loc: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

about the shepherds pie. my grandma used to make a sp type thing by mixing one can of vegetable soup with a pound of ground beef and eating it with mashed potatoes. i'm considering giving that a go with tvp cause it would add flavour to it. also was thinking of making the tvp with taco seasoning and then when you put it with canned corn and mashed potato you'd have sort of a mexican shepherds pie. just in the planning stages. i need potatoes and veggie soup first which requires a car to carry home the big bag of potatoes. just gotta wait till my man can take me. i'll let you know how it goes or someone who has eveything to make it and is intruiged can make it and report back

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 639 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3530

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review