Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: any other total IDIOTS out there? new
      #70658 - 05/15/04 11:14 AM
fishnets

Reged: 10/09/03
Loc: MA

Quote:

We had pizza last night too. Next time just take off the cheese. I don't know about you but I hate to cook lately. Especially when it is hot. I have to confess I actually ate 3 pieces with cheese and wings. Don't get mad but I didn't have any problems. I love being pregnant and in the second trimester. I still can't believe I ate all that food. One piece has always been enough.

Yeah, try ordering pizza without cheese, and maybe with some veggies ontop if you can handle them ok (they're cooked so shouldn't be too bad). Also, they sell soy cheese pizzas at certain grocery stores, maybe you could stock up on them, and then when your family orders pizza pull out your own

--------------------
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: We've ALL been there new
      #70677 - 05/15/04 12:40 PM
Lyndeigh

Reged: 02/07/04

Pizza and cakes are my biggest temptations.... especially pizza! Ooh the sweet sweet smell of delivery pizza. maybe next time your gonna make a nono, take an imodium beforehand.

Re: We've ALL been there new
      #70682 - 05/15/04 01:23 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Lyndeigh - new picture, cute! who's your friend?!

PS great suggestion about the imodium.

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Re: LauraSue new
      #70712 - 05/15/04 04:16 PM
Lyndeigh

Reged: 02/07/04

the darker girl is my best friend in the whole wide world!! Sorry, the pick is so small, it was taken at prom and it was very bright, plus the fact that im next to my darker friend, makes me as white as a ghost!! haha... yea, im pale..VERY pale

Re: any other total IDIOTS out there? new
      #70721 - 05/15/04 05:09 PM
Beth

Reged: 02/17/03
Loc: San Diego, CA

Pizza is one of my worst "wants" although I have yet to give into temptation. I cheat when I'm doing well and eat things like brownies or cookies, but I never ever eat red meat or cheese. However, when my department at work threw a pizza party the week before we moved into our new offices I almost cried. I walked into the kitchen to make a soy cheese sandwich and there were like 6 boxes of pizza hut open and I could SMELL it! I'm lucky that I live by myself - I just don't bring those foods into the house! Work is hard sometimes though cuz everyone wants to know why you're eating those funny foods.

--------------------
Food for thought: the only kind I can digest.

Proud to be an IDIOT!!! new
      #70777 - 05/15/04 09:32 PM
chigal

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: St. Louis, MO

Silks, we all do it. I'm can do fine with the food, but I stay up too late, take on too many projects, don't rest, don't meditate, don't do my exercises . . . get the picture? This is not an easy lifestyle -- at least we all have eachother!

Count me in new
      #70819 - 05/16/04 08:35 AM
heather robin

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: S.E. Pennsylvania

Try tiny little tea sandwiches, two pieces of chocolate cake, and two pieces of stromboli all because I was excited to have my sister spending the night with me. She does know of my problem. She is pregnate too, so she eats more and I guess I was trying to keep up with her. I paid the price.

--------------------
IBS-D

Re: Well, we were both idiots last night... For Chinagrl new
      #70826 - 05/16/04 08:47 AM
DanaNoel

Reged: 04/06/04
Loc: Houston, Texas

Hey Chinagrl,

I lived in Austin, Texas for 12 wonderful years and I remember drinking Martini's and listening to live music all night long (pre IBS). Now that I live in Houston I am only able to get back there a few times a year to visit. When I visit, it's all about live music and WATER. I am still trying to get used to being "Martini free" when I visit, but it beats being sick.

--------------------
Dana

cicaidas new
      #70845 - 05/16/04 09:34 AM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

they're all over here, Bev! every 17 years. and they're just starting to creep out, now. i can hear them through the open windows. it's kinda cool. from what i understand, it can get really nasty, though, with them inadvertently flying into your windshield and hair... i don't mind 'em, though. they're just big stupid/sluggish bugs trying to get a date before they die.

anyway, that's what's with the picture.

(sounds like a zillion tree frogs in the distance!)

--------------------

Re: cicaidas new
      #70861 - 05/16/04 10:26 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

I LOVE them. I grew up with them. Here in the desert we have a new crop each year. I love their sound too. As kids we used to race them. Wanna know how? We'd cut off one of their wings with a sissors so they wouldn't fly then had a little track for them to race..............boy I (we must have been sickos back then but that's what kids did before computers and MTV and game boys). Oh, I did love "Jacks" too...couldnt' wait to get a new golf ball that would bounce HIGH for the games.

Kandee

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1549 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6365

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review