All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Good Days!/hormones
      #70171 - 05/13/04 01:47 PM
rlan

Reged: 06/05/03

Ijust wanted to say that after all the complaining I do on this board, I finally have had 2 pretty good days in a row! So thanks to all of you! Hey does anyone know anything about clomid-IBS? Do estrogen levels have an affect on IBS other than during your period?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Good Days!/hormones new
      #70174 - 05/13/04 02:01 PM
Wookie

Reged: 04/01/04
Loc: n/a

Hi! I am glad you are feeling somewhat better..I know how it can be myself! I don't know much on this topic but have been trying to do some research. I know for a fact that my IBS gets worse about 10 days before my period. Some of my worst episodes have been on the day before my period. I am currently seeing a therapist to help me learn how to manage stress better. It is frustrating because I can control my behavior but how do I control my hormones? So I am curious on this topic as well. Anyone know anything more on this topic? I have tried evening primrose oil and that hurt my IBS badly with gas! Someone here suggested progesterone cream and I am buying that next. Birth control pills make my PMS and attitude worse so they aren't an option. Any advice is appreciated!

--------------------
~Wookie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1531 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 378

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review