All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Bev...crazy dream! new
      #59441 - 04/08/04 08:54 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

gosh I don't know!!! I guess I figured it was a dream and the darn things smelled good, looked good and tasted good!!! YEP it was a darn WEIRD dream!!!

Speaking of dreams....I'm off to have some. BED TIME!!!!! Yea!!! My favorite time of the day!!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: "simple carbs" vs, complex carbs vs. refined carbs new
      #63421 - 04/21/04 10:59 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Holy cow!

Someone has done their homework. You sound like you've really looked into nutrition and know how it all works. Good for you and thanks for the explanation as I wondered about all the diffrents kinds of carbs out there.

Re: Having trouble with the whole simple carbs issue new
      #64418 - 04/24/04 09:56 AM
GumN2

Reged: 04/18/04

Wow! I'm so happy that you've been able to lose weight and somewhat control your cramps. But as for me, since I've been on the diet, I've actually GAINED a couple pounds. Is it normal for my body to react this way, because my cramps have lessened but I am gaining, slowly, weight. I need help making meal choices...any advice anybody??? thanks!

welcome to the boards. new
      #64463 - 04/24/04 02:19 PM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

my suggestion to you is that you come on over to the Living Room where some of us are dieting. we post with the word Losers in the subject line (weight loss... losers. get it?! ).

or i would suggest that you repost your questions with something like "meal choices for weight loss/maintenance" or something of the sort... right now your post is buried in this thread and some people who may be able to help you may not see it.

maybe if you post an example of what you eat each day, we can make some suggestions?? (that's how the Losers started!)

--------------------

Re: Having trouble with the whole simple carbs issue new
      #64502 - 04/24/04 04:49 PM
fishnets

Reged: 10/09/03
Loc: MA

Quote:

Wow! I'm so happy that you've been able to lose weight and somewhat control your cramps. But as for me, since I've been on the diet, I've actually GAINED a couple pounds. Is it normal for my body to react this way, because my cramps have lessened but I am gaining, slowly, weight. I need help making meal choices...any advice anybody??? thanks!

Maybe it's because now you're able to eat more foods and not feel sick? Do you exercise? Maybe try exercising, like even just taking a walk 5 days a week. I'm getting a bit rounder myself but I think it's because I only went to the gym once in the past month, hehe.

--------------------
IBS-C

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 744 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 23849

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review