All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Inspiring News...
      #51274 - 03/16/04 07:58 PM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

My local whole food store is adding a addition to there place a small serve restuarant that will serve foods for those who have celiac, Ibs and food allergies. I was so happy to see that someone finally cares about those in need
of a place to eat out and feel safe. It is going to be wonderul to order a smoothie and know you can have it and how about a sandwich or so forth. They even planning on having a fresh suishi bar( I don't care for it) But I can't wait to see there finished menu. They have started a support group for celiacs. But I most impressed over the service I get every time I go in. Search your hometowns and give them hints of things they can do to grow there business and there are so many people out there who will visit them and spend there money there for a little comfort. Had to share this story of hope and goodwill.
Hope it brings a smile to your face.
Sherri

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Inspiring News... new
      #51278 - 03/16/04 08:42 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Wow! Sherr, that IS amazing! I hope this will become a growing trend, because I'm tired of having hardly anything to order when I go out. This past weekend I had breakfast at the hotel with my family. The rest of them got the breakfast buffet, which included french toast, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns... and the ONLY thing I could eat was a bagel with jelly, which I had to order separately. I can't even begin to imagine how nice it would be to be able to eat out without fear. I can't wait to hear how the restaurant is once it opens! Please tell them to open another one in Rochester, NY!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#51285 - 03/16/04 10:33 PM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

hi Sherri; THAT IS THE BEST NEWS i HAVE HEARD I A LONG TIME. yOU MUST B E ESCTACTIC!

#51286 - 03/16/04 10:36 PM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

Hi kree; I know how you feel. EVERYTIME a commercial for a breakfast special comes on the tube, my sister comments on how good it woukld be, and all i can say is' yeah, buit what would I eat.

#51301 - 03/17/04 03:31 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

That's awesome, Sherri! You'll have to let us know what it's like after you try it out.

#51380 - 03/17/04 08:06 AM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

You bet I let you know as sson as they open and I get there menu and give some of the things they serve. They'll be opening around April 1st. It's the real deal.
It's called Health Nutz, located in Palm Desert,California.
For those who live in So. California check it out.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 599 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 972

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review