All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
It's a miracle
      #48143 - 03/05/04 06:29 AM
zf

Reged: 01/05/04

Hi! Friday and no more gas! I was just really nautious this morning so only had tea but feeling better now. Thanks for all your help and advice. Tried so many different things, and although all the teas might have soothed me, I think my tummy just healed because, well, I figure it's like a scrape or a cut; as long as you do not re-injure it, it will heal in time. What I did: drank tons of fennel, peppermint, marshmallow, ginger and slippery elm teas, relaxed, heat therapy, tummy messages, and ate small, bland IBS safe meals. I am still going to be really careful what and how I eat for the next few days...that was the worst episode I have ever had, in all my 10 years with IBS! Thanks again everyone!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: It's a miracle new
      #48154 - 03/05/04 07:27 AM
heavenlee

Reged: 01/13/04

I'm so happy for you! I hope you keep feeling better. Just keep eating those IBS safe foods and relax. I know it's easy said than done. Also keep drinking thos teas, I think that really helps.

Re: It's a miracle new
      #48404 - 03/05/04 06:42 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Well done! Give yourself a pat on the back. It is so hard to be so strict with what you eat - but you will definitely feel the rewards. Sounds like you're on your way to getting stable. Allow for setbacks, though. As you add new foods, try them cautiously and don't get too hung up on it if it doesn't take. Again - so happy for you!!!!!!

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 509 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1443

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review