All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
japanese rice crackers
      #46573 - 02/25/04 11:57 AM
Slymac

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario

Japanese rice crackers can be found in health food stores and grocery stores.They are yummy and a great snack. You can eat some before you go to a restaurant or going to eat something you know you shouldn't. I break some crackers in my salad and the lettuce won't bother me. I can even have pasta with cream sauce at my favorite Italian restaurant. They have very liitle fat and hardly any carbs. They are a life saver for me. Also I have found an ibs formula herbal capsule that i take with my meals found in health food stores (ib-eaze formula) It's helped me alot and also acidophilus 30 minutes to 60 minutes after meals. I also get a colonic every month. I found a great tea from a company called Flora(Quality Health from God's pharmacy) its labelled stomach. www.florahealth.com For me it is better than fennel,peppermint etc. It helps me with gas, bloating and especially if I feel an attack coming it stops it. Some ideas worth exploring. I haven't had an attack in five months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Slymac (02/26/04 07:09 AM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: tea? new
      #46607 - 02/25/04 04:27 PM
LauraS

Reged: 01/26/04

Hey Slymac,
I eat tons of rice crackers too, they're a lifesaver. For a treat I have them with a little guacamole- MMMM good!
Just wondering what's in that tea you mentionned? I can't find it on the web to check it out, and I'm super curious!
Laura

Re: tea? new
      #46666 - 02/26/04 07:16 AM
Slymac

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario

go to www.florahealth.com you need to click on the Canada icon. click on the button that says "search products by health condition" the nclick on colic, stomach upset and under herbs click on Flora stomach tea. You can also contact them or even ask where is is sold. Please tell me if you find it.

Edited by Slymac (02/26/04 07:42 AM)

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1159 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 568

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review