All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Ensure is NOT dairy-free! new
      #4357 - 03/28/03 02:14 AM
ConcreteAngel

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: New Jersey,USA

Karin, nothing has been "bothering me latley" Im not sensitive to milk proteins such as whey and caesin because i drink lactaid milk all the time. im only sensitive to lactose.

--------------------
-Angela
Healed in Jesus' Name

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Is too much Sugar Bad For You? new
      #4394 - 03/28/03 08:09 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

Angela that seems like a lot of sugar for a day. My concern is why is your body craving so much - maybe you are lacking nutrients. Like someone said in previous post, sugar can be additive. Try to make a conscious effort by not adding as much sugar to your food. My children are only allowed to put a 1/2 tsp. of sugar on their cereal in the morning.
Sounds like to really need to gain weight, but sugar alone won't do it. Following most of Heather's guidelines I have gained 10 lbs. since Christmas and have 10 more to gain. I found I ate more becuase my stomach didn't hurt every time I ate.
If you can get a referral to a Dietican - he or she can come up with a safe diet to help with your IBS and weight gain. From reading your previous posts, I realize your parents are not very supportive and I sure hope for your sanity and health that gets better.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3914 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1572

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review