All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Re: Britney pants to the rescue... new
      #38936 - 01/19/04 02:58 PM
suzyq

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: Northern Ont. Canada

I love the low rise as well.Even if I'm in my 40's. They go just below my belly button as well.And no I don't have the belly ring. I find low rise are so comfortable.I bought low rise underwear to go with them. Hubby wants me to get the thong but this girl says no way. My butt is uncomfortable enough without having something in it!! My daughter on the other hand has many thongs, in different colors and minimum material. She says they are pretty comfy. Mind you though it does look nice when there is no panty line. And no she does not wear them ontop of her waistband of pants.Now that is gross. Maybe for valentines I'll surprise my hubby.I'm sure they won't be on very long. Sue

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Definitley Belts!! new
      #38946 - 01/19/04 03:33 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

lol yeah you get used to the low-rise, it's just that you HAVE to wear a belt with them or else you butt crackage 24/7. lol and I don't own any thogns, you'll all be happy to know but my friend is going to buy me one for my birthday as a gag gift LOL so we'll see how it turns out. maybe my precious doggie will like playing with....I'll get a picture of that!! Anyone want a pic of my dog, Chiquita? We've been talking about her so much I think you guys should at least know what she looks like lol

Kandee-- CLAM DIGGERS??????

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Re: Definitley Belts!! new
      #39030 - 01/19/04 08:54 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

I just got my first thong a couple of weeks ago, and I can't get up the nerve to actually wear it! Lol. My friend Katy was up from Texas and convinced me to buy it... she says they're so comfortable when you get used to them. I don't know about that...

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#39049 - 01/20/04 05:40 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Well, I think it's one of those things where eventually you get used to it. It's never gonna be comfy. Sort of like orthodontia.

#39070 - 01/20/04 07:48 AM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Quote:

Well, I think it's one of those things where eventually you get used to it. It's never gonna be comfy. Sort of like orthodontia.

ROTFL! Nice analogy...

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5813 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16407

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review