All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Did this Help with My IBS?
      #369225 - 02/20/13 08:55 AM
cool_splash1

Reged: 12/07/06

I drank 3-4 cups of milk or kefir a day, took a teaspoon of cod liver oil (eww. LOL)three times a day and a teaspoon of butter oil. I also ate a lot of Ghee. By accident bought high pasteurized milk low fat milk (the milk was supposed to be raw, low pasteurized and non low fat milk). I ate grass fed cheese 3 times a day as well. The first few days I wasn't able to go, but after I was able to go to the bathroom wit no problems everyday.

I actually felt great drinking milk. I had no episodes. I stopped doing it, but I wonder if this was helping or could it have been the cod liver oil?

I was going by the suggestions from the Cure Tooth Decay book by Ramiel Nagel. Most of my teeth are healthy, but I started getting cavities when I could no longer drink milk. This diet seemed to be helping with this as well.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Did this Help with My IBS? new
      #369234 - 02/20/13 01:24 PM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

I think that if including those foods/supplements in your diet helped you, then you should return to eating them. Were you having any symptoms while drinking the milk or the butter oil? If not, I say, go for it! I never heard of that working, but every body is different and you are lucky you found something that might be helping you.

Why don't you try taking the cod liver oil without the milk and then the milk without the cod liver oil? Then you will know if it's the cod liver oil or the combo of the milk.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1018 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1062

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review