All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
newbie / oldie
      #365312 - 06/29/11 05:07 AM
jjuk

Reged: 06/21/09
Loc: warwickshire , uk

Hi all Im Jeni, 33 mother, From the UK - ive had IBS for a considerable number of years and followed Heathers diet for a couple of years a while back ( but have always kinda stuck to no dairy no red meat sort of thing ) However ive always felt that there was something else making me poorly and i have been though scans , ultrasounds , blood tests etc etc for years - the docs told me it was just depressiona and anxiety bla bla blaaaah ANYWAY ive have finally been diagnosed a couple of weeks back with epilepsy - Im due to start some new tablets ( which im a bit worried about ) and hopefully that side of things will calm down - BUT because of all the stress and strain and upset ( plus my eating anythign and everything as comfort food to make me fee better ) my IBS has kicked off again and isnt showing signs of slowing down as it normally does and my weight is at its heaviest , ive got bad spots , heartburn and generally feel fat frumpy and unhealthy - so my partner has told me to sort my self out and get back on the boards and diet ( and can i find an ibs safe cake for him ha ha ) So im back and hopefully i can join in with your messages and discussions and i can get myself stable again. xx

--------------------
ibs for 8 years x

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: newbie / oldie new
      #365314 - 06/29/11 05:55 AM
luckiest1

Reged: 10/22/10
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Good luck to you! Hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
IBS-C

Re: newbie / oldie new
      #365315 - 06/29/11 06:18 AM
jjuk

Reged: 06/21/09
Loc: warwickshire , uk

Thankyou very much xxx

--------------------
ibs for 8 years x

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1568 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1190

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review