All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Weight loss and IBS
      #357642 - 04/10/10 11:30 AM
Renegade

Reged: 04/10/10
Loc: British Columbia, Canada

Hi Everyone... I'm new to this site and find the information very helpful. I'm wondering if anyone out there can offer help.
I am having an impossibly hard time losing weight and I've recently started to see a Naturopath ($$$) to help me with this. She thinks my IBS may be contributing to this. I've never tried to alter my diet to eat properly for IBS because I was so overwhelmed and didn't know what to do. I'm wondering... has anyone out ther also had trouble losing weight while suffering from IBS? It seems impossible to do because so much "healthy" food is full of fiber. What should I do? Help!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Weight loss and IBS new
      #357643 - 04/10/10 12:47 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Hi Renegade ..... Welcome.

There are many of us trying to lose some weight. Your correct about eating right and putting on weight. Just doesn't seem right! Do a search on the fitness board and you will see many different approaches to losing some weight.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: Weight loss and IBS new
      #358144 - 04/28/10 06:03 AM
Kristenmickel

Reged: 04/28/10

Yes. It's really a informative place..So moving to your problem..
Weight Loss Plans are a mixture of both diet & exercise plans. These plans are created roughly your lifestyle, your wants & your necessities. So our Weight Loss Plans are easy to go after and stick to, thus giving you the best weight loss results. I have chosen Acai berries for my weight loss program. Acai berries pills help in weight loss by reduction the stomach naturally, helping you to lose weight without the side effects of most dietary supplements.

Acai berries

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4573 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1385

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review