All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
For DanaDIvine
      #355856 - 02/15/10 04:27 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

Can you please share the benefits you have experienced from the Phillip's product? I have been through many probiotics, at this point. I started with Digestive Advantage, and that worked well for the stomach distention/bloating. Then when everyone was touting Align, I switched. What a waste of time and money (and it ain't cheap!). Studies may prove it works, but not for me. So, I went back to Digestive Advantage. Now, it seems to have stopped working.

So, if you could share your experience with the Phillips, I might give it a go.

Thanks!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: For DanaDIvine new
      #355875 - 02/16/10 09:57 AM
DanaDivine

Reged: 09/30/09

Just saw your post... I answered your question, I hope, by answering Cyndy's too under my Colon Health post. My gas and bloating have been greatly reduced since shortly after taking the Colon Health. I'm still having incomplete evacuation issues, although the pain and discomfort asssociated with it seems to be less severe... but I've been taking acacia for awhile and doing the hypnotherapy too.

Re: For DanaDIvine new
      #355880 - 02/16/10 03:56 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

Thanks so much, Dana. I have done the hypno tapes, and I have also been giving Benefiber a trial run.

I think I may try this Phillips product and see how it goes. I could give a rat's a** about clinical trials...all I care about is...DOES IT WORK? And all I need to find that out is...my own body, and a little cash.

Thanks Dana!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2241 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 996

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review