All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
think I made a mistake...
      #347759 - 07/04/09 06:06 AM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

went out to dinner last night & ordered a ceasar salad & veggies for my side dishes. Completley forgot a soluble side. Then, later last night I suddenly got really nasous & couldn't stop going to the bathroom. I'm wodwering if skipping a soluble side messed me up that badly. I hope it's only that. feelin alittle better this a.m. but scared to eat anything I hate IBS.

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: think I made a mistake... new
      #347760 - 07/04/09 09:40 AM
Godandme

Reged: 02/15/09
Loc: Orange County, California

Yes, a soluble fiber food should have been eaten first, and then a little bit of salad and vegies. I'm not quite sure if caesar salad is good.....don't think so. The caesar dressing has dairy in it. Next time, a little salad with maybe balsamic vinegar. For me, I need to be careful with eating out because restaurants use alot of oils and butters in their food that you don't even know that they use. When I eat out at American/Italian restaurants, I eat quite a bit of rice or sourdough bread (no butter) and then eat a little bit of their chix or spaghetti (lots of oil in their sauces) with a digestive enzyme to help break down the fats. Hopes this helps!! You'll get used to this NEW way of eating after awhile. Besides helping you with your tummy issues, you are now going to be eating so much healthier. It actually tears me up to see other people at restaurants and what they are putting into their systems!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1008 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 705

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review