All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Sand new
      #358173 - 04/28/10 07:09 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

No. The post from me is from today and that's where I am right now. (I posted it as a reply to sandyg's post because I thought it would be interesting to have two different Lotronex stories together. Sorry if it was confusing.) So, anxiety over my IBS is still my bugaboo.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: This is why I hesitated to post my story new
      #358179 - 04/28/10 08:03 PM
skh

Reged: 08/05/09

sand u say i have an attitude and that based on my posts i don't follow the efi diet..when u researched my posts where in them did u find that i'm not following the diet? i am trying very hard to do just that. i have the acacia fiber, the pep pills, the teas and the book, i have the hypno tapes, the anti spasmodic meds, amodium, all the tests recommended and eat basically white meat chicken, rice, sourdough bread, carrots and green beans on a daily basis. so before u get the attitude that i am not following what i should be please be sure u have all the facts first...i too have anxiety related ibs and it's my biggest problem as well..so relax! after reading your previous posts i would have NEVER known the diet wasn't what seemed to keep u stable..that's all..no attitude needed...we all have stress about ibs..u don't know it but your post about needing meds helped me!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4582 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4875

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review