All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
scared can't go today
      #346793 - 06/03/09 01:23 PM

Unregistered

well I have to leave for my haircut in about half hour..never went to the bathroom,except for a tiny stool the size of a finger nail or half a fingernail..I'm scared that at work stools wil hurt my sides..but I go everyday..so their must be a reaon I'm not today and I won't have problems?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: scared can't go today new
      #346794 - 06/03/09 01:43 PM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

A little confused...... You have not gone today except for just a pea size stool. You are scared to go to work or to haircut?

What does this mean:
Quote -
"so there must be a reason I'm not today and I won't have problems?"

Ricky: Please, splain, Lucy
Lucy: Waaaahhhh lol

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

#346797 - 06/03/09 01:50 PM

Unregistered

yea only a tiny stool,scared for both,mostly work..maybe most of the stoole is really soft and mushy and a couple hard ones are before it? or my sleep was interepted alot..I heard some really loud and scary gurgling and watery noises...just hope stool doesn't come down at work then i'd have to manually remove it and may run to the bathroom a couple times UHHHh gotta leave for haircut NOW bye.

#346799 - 06/03/09 01:59 PM
Kappy

Good luck! Don't worry, it only makes it worse!

Hugs

--------------------

crazy new
      #346816 - 06/03/09 09:30 PM

Unregistered

it's 11:30 pm and I'm having bathroom issues..it's about the time I go to bed..I think maybe since I've been getting interupted sleep,I'm a really light sleeper and my dad gets up at hours like 3 or 4,5am and wakes me up then my mom gets up at like 5 or 6 and leaves before 7:30 then I go back to sleep for a few hours..sometimes I sleep in way to late like 11am,when I want to be up by 10 at the latest to get bathroom stuff taken care of before work..

Maybe it would also help to have a set eating schedule,like stop at a certain time and such.

RR! new
      #346937 - 06/06/09 02:09 PM

Unregistered

I know REALLY REALLY bad,I ate alot of bad food today :'( but if I go alot everyday is it possible the food I ate tonight would be out of me before thursday? I don't know how long it takes food to digest and go in the toilet,lol.

Re: RR! Kappy new
      #346990 - 06/08/09 08:01 AM

Unregistered

did u see my RR post..

Re: RR! Kappy new
      #346991 - 06/08/09 08:07 AM
Kappy

Hi there, I just saw it!

It only takes about 2 to 3 days for food to be outta your system, I think. You might wanna do a google search on duration of food digestion to get some "real" answers, but don't believe everything you see.!

--------------------

So Kappy new
      #346995 - 06/08/09 09:03 AM

Unregistered

how is your ibs and how are u doing with the diet?

Well.... I don't know what's going on!
      #346996 - 06/08/09 11:46 AM
Kappy

Diet is going ok. I ate a salad last night that my mom fixed. She cooked rice, asparagus, and salmon with an awesome salad. I ate rice first and then the rest. The salad has messed me up today! I am eating strictly WHITE foods LOL. Oatmeal, ricemilk, rice pasta, banana, applesauce, carrots, pretzels, and a V8 (I have to have a little IF somewhere!)

I've had some bad bowels yesterday and today. We ate at mexican restaurant saturday night. (veggie fajitas light on oil with NO CHEESE!!) I ate the mexican rice and veggie fajitas. They were good, and had no problem with them, but Sunday, after church, I had a bad case of "explosive diarrhea" lol. We went to Wal-Mart to get a few things, and I had to GO before we left!! Then went to office depot later and did the same thing! I still have a bad case of D today, and I hardly ever get D.

Is it possible to switch from C to A? Every time I drink any water, I have to go to the bathroom. Then, while I was heating my lunch of rice noodles, it felt like I had to go (might get graphic) my booty was saying I needed to go, but I couldn't go, and it hurt really badly. I dunno what's wrong with me!!!

How about you? How's the IBS and diet going?

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1040 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4584

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review