All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
This is so unusual for me
      #345271 - 04/29/09 02:08 PM

Unregistered

Hardly went at all today..keep feeling like I'm going to relase gas but don't. Keep feeling like stuff is close to moving down so I can go to the bathroom..nothing. gas rools around and I fel like I'm going to release gas and go. That's wat always happens to me..I'm sure tommorow now I'm gonna have rock stools hurting me. or even possible pain and cramping at work

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: This is so unusual for me new
      #345284 - 04/29/09 08:16 PM

Unregistered

All I did all day before work was relax,drink ibs,teas,take pepermint caps..It was a sickening feeling, I felt like my body was trying to get me to go to the bathroom but my ibs wouldn't let me. I still feel the same now. Can anyone give me an explaination for this? Like I was on my feet from 5-10, and took a 20 minute break and really felt gas moving then and like I was going to explod with gas. When I stand up I feel crappy but can't relsease any gas. that's why I sit at my computer all day in certain positions.

#345289 - 04/30/09 04:17 AM
Fen

Reged: 03/01/08
Loc: Central NY

Didn't you just go on a binge with ice cream and hamburgers? I would bet money that's why you feel so crappy today (no pun intended). Keep drinking the tea, lots of water and lots of SF and let it run it's course. You're going to feel crappy until it's all out of your system.

--------------------
IBS-C

#345298 - 04/30/09 07:46 AM

Unregistered

yes,but everytime I do that I still go to the bathroom during the day.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4818 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1547

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review