All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
i wish we could
      #341188 - 01/24/09 11:03 AM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

chat on here am breaking down i have no one and am scared this illness is get worse and i cant cope at all i really hate myself and i am sorry i wish i was dead

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: i wish we could new
      #341189 - 01/24/09 11:38 AM

Unregistered

I bought a pound of cammomile tea today..thats good for ibs. I forced my self to resist tempting no no foods. I started eating less today. I find sitting alone drinking ibs tea or taking ibs supplements relaxing. DO you have any video games or hanheld games? I find those relaxing. I just relax until I gotta go to the bathroom..I don't think about it much,I just drink lots of tea and relax. Sometimes I lay down for a couple minutes then sit in an upright position on my compouter desk.

Everything I can think of new
      #341190 - 01/24/09 11:57 AM

Unregistered

take a hot bath and relax. make a cofee pot of ibs tea,or cammomile. Don't drink cold liquids on an empty stomach..can cause spasms,drink a warm tea then cold liquids. don't eat meals,snack throughout the day,small portions. I buy fibercon from wal mart,im sure u can get it at any grocery store..drink with a cup of warm tea..stay away from second hand smoke or perfumes being sprayed in your face or inhaled? Listen to a relaxing cd..when u cook something check all ingredients..of every item,even soy sauces,or grahm crackers.I buy kikoman lite and keebler..sauces can have hfcs..cereals,grahm crackers can have hfcs and artificial colors,flavors,or sweetners,no no's. Lite mayo or fat free has bad ingredients such as whole eggs,dairy,other things. Oh even french bread can be bad,don't buy it from wal mart it has whey,hfcs and other bad stuff.

Re: i wish we could new
      #341194 - 01/25/09 06:33 AM
Valerie A.

Reged: 11/08/05

aaaw.. JulieB, I'm so so sorry.. take a few deep breaths.. You are surrounded by people who can honestly say we understand the despair and pain you're going through. Keep trying to find what works for you. My prayers are with you.
--Val

Re: Everything I can think of-Attn: "aperson" new
      #341214 - 01/25/09 07:49 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

Look at you go, Girl! It wasn't that long ago you were in deep distress and now look at you - you've got so much information/knowledge and you're using it to help Julie!
Glad you are here!
{{Hugs}} Dorothy

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

So sorry you're going through this new
      #341215 - 01/25/09 08:19 PM
Casper

Reged: 10/16/04
Loc: Memphis, TN

You sound like you could use some pampering. If there's no one there you can pamper yourself. Don't focus on food. Have some chamomile tea and rice cakes to settle you stomach and relax with a good book or movie. What kind of books/ movies do you like. When I have yucky days like your having I watch TV or old movies. My fave is The Tenth Kingdom. Pumpkin bread is also good for settling your stomach (well it works for me but I know everyone is different). hang in there. It will get better.

Re: Everything I can think of-Attn: "aperson" new
      #341221 - 01/26/09 08:56 AM

Unregistered

Yes I have been refreshing myself on information...I can give good advice but often don't don't do what I should then feel guilty. I compulsive over eat and can eat ibs safe during the day but not outside the house. I bought loose cammomile..I heard u can over dose on it. Drowsiness and vomiting are symptoms..If I drank a whole strong cofee pot everyday,is that an overdose? Started ibs audio yesterday..will it be bad for me to be on the boards?

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3317 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2901

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review