All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
why why why
      #340551 - 01/07/09 10:14 AM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

why am i so ill again i cant do this pains bloated constipation i hate it i hate me life i wish i was dead is so not fair yes i no its only ibs but i just cant do this any more

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: why why why new
      #340564 - 01/07/09 04:42 PM
Beef

Reged: 01/07/09

Julie, have you tried the items listed on this site as a way to control your IBS? IBS while extreme on a persons body is something that can be controlled. I find that if I have a bad day that I will eat the most bland of foods to get my body back to "normal." Then when I'm able to handle the bland foods (rice, etc.), I will add more foods at a slow pace to protect myself. As another alternative, you should try and contact a doctor who may be able to prescribe something. I hope that you don't give up and something works for you!

Re: why why why new
      #340565 - 01/07/09 05:05 PM
Minou

Reged: 01/04/09
Loc: Montreal, Canada

We must be riding the same wave length today. It was a bad one for me too... one of many lately. But you can't let that take over your thoughts. Tonight is one of those nights where you make yourself a nice cup of peppermint tea, settle in on your couch in front of your favourite movie and remember all the good things in life. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest from the trees when you feel like, well, you know...

Hang in there.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5732 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1435

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review