All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: update new
      #335432 - 08/29/08 05:53 PM
Fen

Reged: 03/01/08
Loc: Central NY

Ha ha - I did actually make that part of my argument, and he already knew! I think from reading Men's Health. I'm eating the stir fry mix with the broccoli right now, so we'll see!! It seems softer to me than fresh (unless you boil the crap out of fresh, which I hate!). My thinking is that if it feels softer in my mouth, it has to go down the intestines easier too, right?!

--------------------
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Everyone has something you know.... new
      #335433 - 08/29/08 05:55 PM
Fen

Reged: 03/01/08
Loc: Central NY

You're so right - I was just saying to a girlfriend at lunch today that I don't think anybody can ever judge anyone else - because you don't know what their situation is and everybody is going through some kind of trial. Outward appearances are completely deceiving.

I forgot - how old is your son? Is he school age yet?

--------------------
IBS-C

Re: Everyone has something you know.... new
      #335435 - 08/29/08 06:27 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

Hapamama -
You seem like such a solid, stable, person - a good heart and attitude, God must really smile down at you! Since I haven't been around - that long - although I do talk alot - if you don't mind, bring me up-to-date...
How many children do you have? How old is your son? You mention developmental challenges - do you mind me asking if there is something in particular - a diagnosis? I'm sorry if I sound nosey - if you think so, please feel free not to reply. I just love kids and have worked with mentally, physically, developmentally, socially, educationally (word???) students for so many years with just about every issue you can imagine, so I'm interested and I care.
But, I can tell you've certainly got the right attitude and when "Mama" does, the child will too... {{Hugs}} for being such a great mother - Dorothy

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 887 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3861

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review