All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Maybe it was the Luna Bars????
      #328261 - 04/14/08 04:24 PM
steffiejoy

Reged: 11/26/07
Loc: Cleveland, Ohio

Hey everyone! So I have been doing pretty good/stable mainly because I just flat out avoid any food thats a trigger. But lately it seemed like I have been going a lot-not "D" but just a lot. So I cut out my intake of Luna Bars cause I got hooked and was eating like 3-4 a day! I know- thats probably bad. So now I eat 1 a day sometimes 2 and that includes the breakfast one. But today I've gone to the bathroom about 4 times and its not quite "c" but Ive had to strain and then I dont seem like I am done but I get sick of sitting there! So its now quite the opposite of what I used to go through! I dont understand. Does this happen to any of you? Thanks in advance for your help! Hope everyone is feeling well!

Stef

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Maybe it was the Luna Bars???? new
      #328296 - 04/15/08 11:29 AM
Laurastr1

Reged: 12/24/07
Loc: Chicago

I think cutting back on Luna bars is a good idea. I keep one in my purse as a possible snack when I'm out. I can't imagine eating 4 in a day. That seems like it would fill you up too much to be having a balanced diet. Do you like oatmeal? I find is very soothing on my stomach and eat if for breakfast.

--------------------
Laura
DX IBS 12/07
Following IBS Diet with Weight Watchers
Also GERD
Former cast iron stomach

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 806 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 480

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review