All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Poop Crumbs?
      #327719 - 04/03/08 11:57 AM
frodobaggins

Reged: 02/03/08

Like my title? Yeah, I know, it's a little weird but I thought it would get someone's attention!
Okay, this is probably a TMI question, but I have to ask it because it's really on my mind. I have changed my eating style a little bit, like eating smaller portions of the same food for better digestion and a little weightloss for bathing suit season! But I have noticed that sometimes I get what I can only describe as "poop crumbs" in the toilet along with a normal bowel movement. It's like strange little pieces that should have been attached to the normal stool. It doesn't happen every day, but i just wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen to them? I know this all sounds crazy, but I just want to make sure that I'm okay. Maybe I am too poop obsessed?!?!?!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Poop Crumbs? new
      #327724 - 04/03/08 12:33 PM
Kimberley321

Reged: 01/21/08
Loc: London, UK

I get this too sometimes but i don't really have an explanation why. It's only recently that i know what poo should look like. See my link to a cartoon illustration for kids for what poo is meant to be like. I think i'm obsessed too but when you never go normally i think it gets like that!

#327778 - 04/04/08 10:15 AM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

I get the same thing. I don't know the scientific reason but I'm sure it's perfectly fine!

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

#328080 - 04/10/08 12:04 PM
Candy2

Reged: 04/09/08

Hi,

I don't get poop crumbs, but almost always after a BM I insert toilet paper in my crack. Later after abd cramps I will often notice a small amount of poop there. It seems to me that the stool should be in one piece and excreted all at once.

I hope this is not colon cancer. I will soon have a colonoscopy.

Candy2

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3081 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2541

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review