All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re:Nuvaring new
      #324590 - 02/12/08 01:54 PM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

I've heard of Nuvaring but it is not available in Canada yet, so it may not be available in the UK yet either.

I, too, have irregular periods when not on the pill. I wonder if this is typical with IBS? Then again, we always wonder if anything is connected to IBS, don't we? But back to the point, when I am not on the pill my period comes once every 30-36 days ("normal" of course is 28 days). I never knew what day it would start, which was annoying. My cramps also seemed worse, from what I can remember. But if it helps with the IBS, I'll gladly stay off them! I think I'm only going to take them for another 2-3 months.

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Yeast infection & IBS new
      #324964 - 02/18/08 02:56 PM
escargot905

Reged: 02/10/08

I asked my MD for Diflucan and she said I've been doing too much cleansing????Just to eat small portions-she just doesn't get it. I have tried it and Nystatin before but unless I stick to meat,poultry, eggs and low carb veg all the time it (candida) comes back. I have eliminated all yeast/fungus foods.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 935 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3897

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review