All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
New here
      #322153 - 01/10/08 04:51 PM
Christyne

Reged: 01/10/08

Hi. I'm a 21 year old female, mother to 1 and expecting another in March. I've been told I might have IBS when I was 16, due to the fact I've always had a constipation issue. I feel it's gotten A LOT worse over the years, especially after I had my daughter, who's now 19 months. I had an episitiomy when given birth to her and I've been told by a gyn that that's my problem but I beg to differ. I have a lot of excessive gas, especially after certain foods, and they'll be days I'm constipated and they'll be days I'm ok. I don't know how to cure it, or even subside the symptoms. Is there any help out there for me? I'm always bloated, crampy, and sometimes it feels as if I have a virus. If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated. I feel like a prisoner.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: New here new
      #322161 - 01/10/08 09:32 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Welcome Christyne. I would offer help if I could, but I never had any problem going ... I'm a "D".

If you would post this question on the Living Room or the IBS Diet boards you would get more responses as there is more folks on those.

Good luck to you.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

bump - nt - new
      #322527 - 01/17/08 05:10 AM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2130 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 964

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review