Reged: 03/05/05

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Okay, this confuses me new
      #230527 - 12/10/05 08:13 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

You know what...I'm confused too!

I remember I'd stopped using acacia, because I liked the Citrucel much better. I just started trying acacia....it had to be about a year ago? Maybe a little more. OK, when I moved where I live now in July 04, I was still using Citrucel. I know by Jan/Feb of this year I was definitley back on acacia.

Anyway, when I tried it again, I think I just started out at a lower dose. I was taking 1/2 tsp in the am. And I think 1/2 tsp in the pm. But, it was such a pain in the pm. I hate trying to mix it with a drink. It always clumps. So, it's just much easier to mix with my cereal. So, that's probably why I just put the whole 1 tsp in the morning.

Whenever I've tried to go higher, I feel the creepy crawly feeling. So I finally decided that if I feel ok at this low dose, I'm sticking here. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I just posted that I'm confused what I am. But, I think I'm now an A. I used to be a D, but haven't had D from IBS in I don't know how long. I do have trouble going sometimes, but it's usually if my regular daily schedule is thrown off.

What dose are you at? You are C, right?

Re: Wait!! new
      #230529 - 12/10/05 08:17 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I started over and only went as high as I felt ok on. That first time on acacia I felt uneasy. I think I was taking too much.

Re: Peppermint caps anyone? new
      #230536 - 12/10/05 08:55 AM
goodcop1

Reged: 08/02/05
Loc: Hilton Head South Carolina

Hi all,
I've been absent for awhile. I have been getting better. Lately stress has triggered the IBS attack again.Has anyone experienced lightheadedness and shortness of breath as symptoms before having a BM? Seems to be a new symptom with me as well as an anxiety.

--------------------
"Thru Him with Him and in Him".

Re: Peppermint caps anyone? new
      #230541 - 12/10/05 09:11 AM
goodcop1

Reged: 08/02/05
Loc: Hilton Head South Carolina

I have also experinced tingling of the skin and loss of focus. This usually scares the hell out of me then all of a sudden bathroom time and I feel a little better. I've had all the tests and the ticker seems ok.

--------------------
"Thru Him with Him and in Him".

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5501 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30694

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review