All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
feeling down, needed to vent
      #316732 - 10/16/07 07:33 AM
Dajara

Reged: 12/01/05
Loc: Medicine Hat. AB. CAN

I know there are others out there that feel the same way but damn... It really amazes me how things can change so quickly...

Beginning of sept I was perfectly fine, I could eat damn near anything but still stayed away from a few things like drinking milk or ice cream that sort of thing.. I ate chocolate, indulged in pizza on occasion.. Everything was fine, when all of a sudden, not sure if it was the stress I was dealing with, or a build up of finally eatting too much junk, I got violently ill...

Normally, I get sick, eat nothing but safe things for a week or so, then I'm fine again, maybe not ready for dairy but I can handle small amounts of chocolate or whatever... not this time... I have been sick since Sept 17th and now it's gotten to the point where even the safe foods are making me ill.. I listened to one of my hypno sessions to try and help it but I guess it was too little too late... Either way, not happy, last night I ate things that I was sure were all safe and I have been ill since 2:30am...

I know some if not most are just going to say *it's your own fault you did it to yourself* and while that might be true, I don't understand why safe foods are causing issues.. I have backed off from all things that are a possible trigger for 3-4 weeks...

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: feeling down, needed to vent new
      #316733 - 10/16/07 07:44 AM
Barbara50

Reged: 09/26/07
Loc: Texas

Wow. Maybe its time to go to the doctor. If you are eating and drinking only safe stuff and still getting so sick.

--------------------
IBS-D, Gas & Bloating

Barbara50

Re: feeling down, needed to vent new
      #316756 - 10/16/07 11:48 AM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

I know that it can take a while to get back to "normal" after constantly subjecting the GI tract to triggers, but three - four weeks does seem like a long time to "break the cycle." So sorry you're going through this! Could you have some sort of gastrointestinal virus? Stress can definitely make it harder to get back on track too. I second the suggestion to talk to your doctor about this.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 723 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 676

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review