All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Re: Hope the Udo's Choice remains effective! new
      #328454 - 04/18/08 04:24 PM
CJIBSDG

Reged: 12/24/07
Loc: Idaho

Hi Jordy, hope you're doing well!!! It's been a long time since I've posted my progress and finally decided that I need to get at it :-) So, I've been back on the Udo's choice for a month and a half or 2 months and am doing absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I have not been following the diet well at all, I've been eating out alot and drinking a diet coke a day (I know, that's just plain bad with or w/out digetive problems) but that's what I do when I have a lot of stress in my life. In fact, I'm sitting here eating a Toberlone chocolate as I write this :-(

Anyway, I have not had more than 3 BM in a single day nor have I gone more than 1 day without having a BM. I cannot stress the difference it has made in my life. This past month has been extremely stressful for me, so I keep waiting for the digestion problems to re-occur but so far so good. This stuff is definitely the bomb!! I'm now taking 2 pills per day so it's costing me $60/month, and next month I'll try dropping it to 1 pill/day. I've had so many people recommend other probiotics that are much less expensive, but I haven't felt this good in so long and have no desire to rock the boat. I did try align a couple months ago with no success, so I'm done trying others - If it ain't broken, don't fix it is my motto.

So, how about you? have you tried any probiotics yet? If so, please let me know how it's going. Take Care

--------------------
Jeanette IBS-D, then switched to IBS-A, now stable with Udo's Choice Super Bifido Plus Probiotic

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Hey Jeanette! new
      #328492 - 04/19/08 02:17 PM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

So glad to hear you are having such great results....and even with "cheating" on the diet a bit (or is it a lot )

Actually, I just started this probiotic today. I bought enough to take 3 a day for a month. Very expensive, so maybe I'll just take 2. I hope and pray it works for C as well as it worked for you with D. It seems like things that D usually don't have a positive effect for someone with complete opposite problem

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

I'm on day 3.... new
      #328696 - 04/23/08 04:30 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

...and so far all I've had is worse C.

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1108 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 38865

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review