All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
anyone else have frequent urination?
      #311458 - 07/18/07 07:53 AM
Kiwii

Reged: 09/27/05

Hey gang,

I've noticed over the past few months I've been peeing much more. It's not painful or anything. I don't have accidents either. Just peeing an awful lot. I sometimes go 6 times a night. I don't think I'm drinking that much. Maybe I should really keep track of how much I'm taking in & putting out. I did a search & didn't find too much.
Anyone eles suffering from this?

--------------------
Kiwi
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: anyone else have frequent urination? new
      #311467 - 07/18/07 08:32 AM
Ulrika

Reged: 08/20/06
Loc: Uppsala, Sweden

I think it is probably a good idea to keep track of how much you drink and urinate for a few days. If you need to ask a doctor about this having some sort of chart over this to show could be good. The first thing that comes to mind if you are having very large urine volume is diabetes but then you typically get very thirsty and drink a lot too. Are you having a lot of fennel tea? Fennel is a diuretic. I have a cup of anise-fennel-cumin-tea every night and typically have to go with a large volume of urine after about 1.5 hours.

/Ulrika, IBS-D

Re: anyone else have frequent urination? new
      #311476 - 07/18/07 09:44 AM
feelinggood

Reged: 09/11/06

Most definitely. When my bowel is pressing on my bladder or my colon is spasms and crazy my bladder feels horrible. I just went through this for the past four days and swore that I had an infection but no bacterial present. I do know that I have had these episodes in the past - you are blessed that you have no severe pressure with it. Debbie pain, bloat, spasm

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2243 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 609

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review