All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
i.b.s. and pregnancy
      #310 - 02/02/03 04:27 PM
emily

Reged: 02/02/03

Hi everyone-
I would like to tell everyone my dream story. My i.b.s. condition was terrible before I got pregnant. I tried everything and the only thing that worked was Heather's restricted diet. Ever since I discovered I was pregnant my i.b.s. symptoms disappeared. I eat everything under the sun, and I am enjoying my new life now. I feel like I won the secret lottery and for me I have found the greatest cure of all. Every moment in my life I cherish now and I pray everyday that my condition will not return. If it does, at least I experienced nine months of utter joy!!!!!
Emily

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: i.b.s. and pregnancy new
      #316 - 02/03/03 04:51 AM
Andrea

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Va

Hi! Congradulations! I'm happy that you are feeling better! I hope you continue to stay that way. It's funny, because my aunt used to have IBS throughout her highschool and college years, so I find a lot of comfort in talking to her now. However, now that she is in her mid-fourties she seems to be doing much better. I asked her when her symptoms got better and she said after she had kids. I don't know if it is something physical that happens to our bodies, or if it is just the fact that there is something else to think about and worry about. Obviously, not everyone has had this blessing, so I am very happy for you and I pray it will stay!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2724 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1124

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review