All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Digestive Advantage for Constipation
      #308456 - 06/03/07 01:33 PM
vickieinalabama

Reged: 05/02/07

Has anyone ever tried the Digestive Advantage? If so how did it work?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Try doing a board search new
      #308457 - 06/03/07 01:50 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

The search function is at the top of the page. DA has come up MANY times in the past. Good luck!

Re: Try doing a board search new
      #308535 - 06/04/07 03:15 PM
vickieinalabama

Wow good luck is right I read and read thru the many many posts, but never did come across one that someone said it worked or didn't work...I finally gave up, but thanks so much anyways...

Re: Digestive Advantage for Constipation new
      #308567 - 06/05/07 04:54 AM
chitchat1

Reged: 05/09/07
Loc: Michigan

I have tried DA for Constipation and IBS. I have been sufferning from horrible bloating and gas for months while taking the DA. When I went on to acacia and SF's I stopped taking DA. My tummy was flat for the first time in months I was so pleased but I was a bit more C. after three weeks I reintroduced the DA and straight away I was bloated and had gas. I would wake bloated and everything I ate that day would make me even more bloated until it got really painful. It was definately the DA that caused the problem. It is excellent for regular BM's but I couldn't stand the discomfort of the bloating and gas, so I have now stopped taking the DA and won't introduce it again.

Re: Digestive Advantage for Constipation new
      #308626 - 06/05/07 05:27 PM
vickieinalabama

Thank you so much for your input...I started taking the DA, but am also taking the tummy fiber..I have for the first time since I can remember am having daily BM's, but I take the fiber..start with the bloated feeling and gas...have a BM, feel better and then start all over again...I've only been taking the DA for a couple days, but I don't notice any more than normal bloating...I guess I'm just looking for that magic pill that I can take once a day without bloating or gas or cramps, but I guess we are all looking for that magic something

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 345 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1393

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review