All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: I guess misery loves company on this one!! n/t new
      #308277 - 05/31/07 05:49 PM
LittleFox

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: California

I am past the age of having babies now, but I do have a twenty-three old daughter. I did not have a C-Section.

My upper tummy is huge; even though I workout with aerobics and work my abs as well.

My daughter graduates from college June 16th and I am trying to come up with a decent outfit to wear. It is very frustating. There has to be an answer to this problem, it just has to be!!!!

Lene

--------------------
God never promised life would be easy, but he did promise to provide a way out!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

These darn bellies! new
      #308288 - 05/31/07 07:34 PM
line415

Reged: 09/09/06
Loc: New Jersey

Yes, I am with you all on this one. What a terrible thing that the c-sections do to our bellies. Of course my children are SOOO worth it, however, I wish I could wear a sign that says, "This distention is due to the heroic birthing of two lovely children and NO, I am not pregnant again." For me it is frustrating b/c I always used to have a firm, flat stomach that I could regard as my body's positive asset (whereas I was always working on my butt, hips...). The clothing thing is what drives me nuts. I wish I just had rolls instead of the roundedness b/c all those cute "maternity-looking" tops that are in style now REALLY make me look maternity.

Oh well, I have been trying to watch the gassy foods too and the Gasstop is really helping with the bloating. I just got a dvd called "Pilatio" and I did it today...pretty good but not sure if it will reduce the belly. I suppose it could be worse...I'm just so glad to not have d anymore so I shouldn't complain.

--------------------
Originally IBS-D for a million years!
Then IBS-A, Now a transformed slightly C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1737 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2693

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review