All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
what does this count as
      #306236 - 05/01/07 03:12 AM
keepsmiling

Reged: 02/05/07
Loc: bham, uk

well past few days ive been feeling bit crappy as started a new job which i found pretty stressful and didnt do too good on the food front- yest i had 2 normal bms - yey! but today i had 1 normal bm with a little bit of loose motion following and then went to bathroom and had loads of little bms, so not water, but like a bm broken up into lots of pieces and felt rushed.
i dotn know if to see this a setback or an improvement from the weekend?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I think it just *is* new
      #306237 - 05/01/07 04:42 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I wouldn't call that a setback. I noticed as I was stabilizing that my "bad days" started being not as bad as they were before... if that's what you're finding, I'd say that's an improvement.

Watch what you eat, and try to relax somehow when you get home - a nice bubble bath and some tea always works for me. Congrats on the new job, by the way! Hope it goes well!

Re: true! but... new
      #306240 - 05/01/07 05:31 AM
keepsmiling

thanks chick,
think that makes sense- thing is it hasnt disrupted my day anyway, not d, but i still struggle with accepting it and saying today has been a good day! my perfectionism even extends to my bowels!think its the mind more than nething, like ive been 3 times today, pretty normal bms and as long as dont go again (which usually dont after dinner) then 3 times is normal, but i still feel abnormal as seems a lot!
also do you think its possible to worry subconciously? like today i didnt feel worried aboutwork, but my mom said i probably was deep down?
been starting up mikes cds again (got to like day 60 and found that with diet going so well didnt need them and missed a lot) so hopefully sort my head out!

Re: i just dont know what 2 do new
      #306384 - 05/02/07 05:52 AM
keepsmiling

now im getting annoyed, keep havin a normal bm in morning then either after breakfast (like yday) or after lunch (like today) i get a weird bm! like yday after that loose one had another normal bm, today had a normal bm but just now after my lunch i had a bm that felt rushed, but doesnt look like d and looks fairly normal.so i dont know what is?! i dont know if its my bfast, or my lunch, there was a little bit of cherry tomoatoe which i had for my tea last night, so could it b last nights tea? i only had a few with safe base of pasta? but surely that would cause the first mornings bm to be rushed? or i just had a pretzel with sesame seeds on top, could that b it?
i know im still way better than b4, but im still fed up! i was on my period last week, so wasnt that good then and since i started my new job on friday its been up and down, but thing is i dont feel stressed about my new job nemore! can stress last a while on ibs symptons? just dont get why i get a good morning, then bit weird, then cycle continues!
for breakfast i have a bowl of coco rice pops and some quionia pops mixed with my 1/2 tsp of fibre, a bannana around 10ish as a snack, then my lunch today was a chicken subway and the pretzel. mayb too big a lunch?
although yesterday- i had subway and some baked chips and had a normal bm after! grr, i really dont know!
only otheer thing i can think of is that stopped the hypnos cds, but i stopped a while ago as was just fine on diet and noticed any setbacks came from food only, then had loads of days fine without the cds, mayb i should go back on them?
any help ppl!

Re: i just dont know what 2 do new
      #306391 - 05/02/07 07:56 AM
keepsmiling

bump

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4110 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1025

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review