All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Odd symptoms new
      #306000 - 04/27/07 04:55 AM
CMW

Reged: 04/24/07
Loc: VT

I do have a stressful job, I work with autistic children but the worsening in my symptoms we think is because now I have developed diverticulitis and we are still looking furter. Thank you for responding and your advice. It is nice to be able to talk to someone who understands, my poor fiancee has had a lot to deal with as well.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#306020 - 04/27/07 09:58 AM
Knewada

Reged: 11/07/05
Loc: Ohio

This sounds so close to what I've been going through for the past year now. Right after my stress tests about this time last year. Nausea, pain, diarrhea, dizziness, lightheadedness, bloating, fatigue, hunger/nausea, shakiness, anxiety, fever. It also only takes about 4 hours for a meal to pass through me and it should take longer. Doc can't find anything wrong with me. Wants to send me to a second GI but I'm having problems with my insurance at this time.

The one thing I can't explain is the weight gain. Though I am constintly snaking because of the hunger nausea.

--------------------
If one end don’t get yah, the other will.

#306041 - 04/27/07 03:49 PM
kimberste

Reged: 04/22/07

I know exactly what you mean. Try some of the diet suggestions on this website. It helped decrease the frequency of my attacks, just not the severity. I'll take what I can get at this point. The diet may help your symptoms and your weight gain, depending on what you have been snacking on. I too am in the process of getting a second opinion, as I'm not sure I can accept the IBS diagnosis just yet. But in the meantime, I figure the diet can't hurt, and it seems to be helping me.

Thanks for your post, and take care.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3603 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2805

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review