All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
HELP! NOW WHAT WENT WRONG????
      #300249 - 02/20/07 07:27 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

Ok here I go again! I started feeling yuckie last wed and just thought it was gas. Well in the last week I have had 5 bm in 7 days thats alot for me when i was on here a month ago worried cause I hadn't had one in 5 days!!!! So by firday I was still feeling gasie and i had taken some gas-X and some prescribe med in the days following up to this. Sat I fixed lunch and no more than I had ate stomach cramps and I had another bm no d no blowing up(SORRY) just a bm and the cramps went away so I thought i just ate to much. Well sunday after lunch i ate stomach cramps but nothing happen til that night I got stomach cramps before i ate super and after I ate 10 mins the were there and strong well after about 30 mins of horrible stomach cramps another bm thats all but all night my stomach was cramp up the heating pad help. Yesterday all day I had gas I ate breakfeast ok but lunch bad gas felt nausea off and on. Took more gas x by super ok not better so i ate felt ok and later went to bed I woke up this moring about 3 with more stomach cramps and gas gas gas I could just lay there and listen to my stomach i finley pass gas and it went away for now. I don't know what all of this could be I did try some rice cheese last week and almond milk for breakfeast for 2 days but I didn't feel good before the milk is it this or is it just me and my gut. I can't afford heathers tea and I am so lost and tired of this everyday if it wasn't for the gas I would feel great(til my period comes)All I want to do is go to bed and cry I eat the same thing everyday hardley anything new and I still full of gas I almost ready to give up. I'm all cried out about it! PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME WITH TIHS AND LET THE GAS GO AWAY!!!!!! Thanks so much for listening and god bless!
Emmasmom
IBS-C * GAS GAS & MORE GAS!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: HELP! NOW WHAT WENT WRONG???? new
      #300316 - 02/20/07 04:01 PM
MominMaine

Reged: 02/20/07

You might want to do the BTC diet for a day or two. Then, keep a diary of what you eat. I recently eliminated soy and found a reduction in gas. Most likely, something you regularly eat is the cause or it could be stress. Good luck!

IBS - C

#300324 - 02/20/07 04:25 PM
wondersha

Reged: 02/09/07
Loc: Vancouver B.C

Also in regards to heathers tummy teas...you can find suitable replacements at your local health food store..I don't have any way to order the products online so I went down to the health food store in the mall I work at. I was able to find organic fennel tea and ginger tea for about 4 dollars each. Peppermint tea is available everywhere so I get that at the local supermarket. It would be worth a try..
hope you feel better

#300369 - 02/20/07 10:07 PM
Kelly5

Reged: 10/27/06
Loc: ILLINOIS

Soy can be a trigger. I can drink soy but not to much. I gave it up and use it sometimes when I bake but I only use Rice milk big change with gas. I am Vegan so I eat tons of Veggies and beans so gas can be an issue. I take beano before any bean meals and before veggie snacks. How much If do you eat. BTC might help and then move back up! I will pray for you Namaste'

--------------------
KELLY

#300468 - 02/21/07 09:41 PM
Julie E

Reged: 06/12/06

I'm so sorry you're hurting so much! Why don't you try posting what you ate? Maybe there's something we might see that's a possible culprit.

In the meantime, try to stay as calm as possible. Stressing will only make your tummy more uptight and crampy.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4071 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 947

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review