All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Not good now
      #285499 - 10/06/06 06:43 PM
dolls

Reged: 09/20/06
Loc: New Jersey

It's been 3 weeks on the diet and heather's fiber and peppermints and tons of water daily and I am not better now, I was seeing signs for about one week of improvement now I am back to the same old problem..

--------------------
I sell artist dolls

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Not good now new
      #285501 - 10/06/06 06:48 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

That's normal. Keep at the diet, and have patience... it takes a long time to get your system stabilized. It took me several months to even start to feel better, and it took over a year to get fully stable. Well worth the wait and work, though!

I agree new
      #285713 - 10/08/06 10:20 PM
czukster

Reged: 04/07/06

Don't give up on it. I've been on this diet for 10 months now and I'm still trying to work healthy doses of insoluble fiber back into my diet. But I spent a long time cooking foods, buying new foods, and eating a bland diet so that I could try new things and see how my body reacted to them. While you may have trouble with the "typical" problematic foods for people with ibs, you have to find out your tolerances and intolerances. Listen to your body, and remember to always get enough sleep and take time for yourself because stress and anxiety do affect ibs in alot of people. Hang in there!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6377 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 497

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review