All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)
Re: I can't believe all the people reading the I miss pooping topic new
      #283904 - 09/25/06 05:58 PM

Unregistered

I was about to come on here and post and saw this topic. Sigh. I heard Oprah the other day talking about making a big S or a C shape poop and I'm thinking what I would do if I ever had that! I miss pooping too and I'm so tired of making pebbles. I too feel like it must be all stored inside somewhere. I tried the Fennel tea in hopes of some miracle and I'm just gassy and bloated so right now I'm in some sort of flare. Obvious I need to fix my diet though I'm pretty dedicated to sticking to it I need to read Heather's books I just got, because I think I got myself into a bind no pun intended LOL with limiting myself to not eating foods that make you go.

When all else fails I do use Milk of Mag and it's magic for me. Then days after I'm left with IBS-D until it empties out, but once in a while for us IBS-C suffers it feels good to release it, but then 3 days later I'm back to being stuffed up. I haven't tried Heather's fiber yet because I need to add more foods, but that's my next hope. It's so good to come on here to realize I'm not alone.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Weight of poop! new
      #283916 - 09/25/06 07:14 PM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

I was watching a program on TV this weekend and they said that John Wayne died with 40 pounds of fecal matter in his body and Elvis Presley had 60 pounds.

Don't know if it's true....but that's how I feel too often!

I can't help but worry what all this toxic waste is doing to our bodies. I wasn't meant to remain in there for so long.

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

that's scary/frustrating/depressing new
      #283921 - 09/25/06 09:09 PM

Unregistered

i mean don't people that go regularly carry 7-10 lbs? I feel gross and sometimes i find myself concentratingon how constipated i feel than what's going on. I get so mad that i yell to myself, you won't beleive it, maybe you willl, do some of you say this? [censored] YOU COLON!! One time in front of my dad and sister i said that and pretended to punch my gut angrily in several places. it was funny because i was telling myself to f*** myself.

interesting... new
      #283954 - 09/26/06 06:58 AM
rlhilliard

Reged: 08/05/05
Loc: Racine, WI

The topic title cracked me up. I was laughing, but I know this is a serious matter. And I hope that you all can start a regular cycle. I know the fiber has helped me a lot! Also, I noticed that when I exercise really well that I get a good BM too.

Anywho...I hope that information is useful to someone.

--------------------
yep, it's me,
Rebecca

What fiber brand do you take? And how much? new
      #283957 - 09/26/06 07:21 AM
Jordy

What type of exercise helps you?

--------------------

Re: What fiber brand do you take? And how much? new
      #283958 - 09/26/06 07:25 AM
rlhilliard

Reged: 08/05/05
Loc: Racine, WI

I do the acacia powder. I typically take about a tsp a day...sometimes more.

The exercise doesn't seem to matter so long as I'm getting a good cardio workout. The times I've noticed this the most is when we are doing a lot of work in the yard or something...and it takes a good hour or so to do.

--------------------
yep, it's me,
Rebecca

Only 1 tsp? new
      #283961 - 09/26/06 07:30 AM
Jordy

That's only 2 grams of fiber. I'm up to 8 grams and I'm still constipated...even though I take Miralax too.

--------------------

Re: miss pooping too new
      #283980 - 09/26/06 09:18 AM

Unregistered

Where do you get Natural Calm? A health store?

Re: I miss pooping.My solution new
      #283983 - 09/26/06 09:25 AM
Susie2

Reged: 08/07/06
Loc: Pomona California

is to eat something greasy followed by a bowl of ice cream. Like last night I had tempura and then rocky road ice cream. The down side is the cramps, but go I did. I don't do this very often, but sometimes I feel like I have to shake up the whole system.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1142 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 85653

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review