All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Renew Life Products- anyone tried em?
      #282151 - 09/14/06 03:42 AM
Tinkerbelle

Reged: 04/17/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

Has anyone tried these products? I discovered them like a year ago at Whole Foods and totally love them... I use Fiber Smart. They are a line totally dedicated to digestive health... and I think the founder, Barbra Watson, has an infomercial these days- so I was thinking maybe more people had heard of her. I think they are really wonderful... And recommend them to everyone on this board!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Which Renew products do you recommend?-nt new
      #282260 - 09/14/06 11:43 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

Re: Renew Life Products- anyone tried em? new
      #282295 - 09/14/06 04:05 PM
Gracie

Reged: 11/25/05

I use the Fibresmart, although I wouldn't mind trying the acacia, and I use Intestinew. I've used Oilsmart too and didn't have a problem with it.

Re: Renew Life Products- anyone tried em? new
      #282319 - 09/14/06 07:11 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

hi tinkerbelle,
i have tried them, yes and i like them alot. the fiber smart pills are nice since they have so many soothing herbs in them. but as far as a fiber supplement goes, id think of getting a backup if i were you--in addition to the fiber smart (there's only 1 grm/fiber) ive also used the digest more enzymes and they help so much with digesting. especially if you take them after you eat. they are all natural too so nothing should irritate you like regular meds.

the fiber bars, i would be leary towards. they are made with dates, raisins, nuts, apples i think..unless none of those bother you, then you'll be fine. you'll get alot of fiber too!

hope that helps.........

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

Re: Which Renew products do you recommend?-nt new
      #282325 - 09/14/06 08:58 PM
Tinkerbelle

I use fibersmart and I have also used the Diarease. I think they are a great line and I trust that they use care and intelligence with developing their products. Oh yeah and I have also used the Critical Bacteria or something like that- I took antibiotics and was really messed up from that, and it helped me a lot, and pretty quickly! It is made specially for people who have taken antibiotics!!

#282352 - 09/15/06 07:10 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

Doesn't the FOS in the fibersmart bother you? If you use diarease...does that mean you still eat dairy products? I haven't seen the critical bacteria in the store. That's by this company? Is it just there probiotic?

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

#282358 - 09/15/06 07:25 AM
Miso

Reged: 04/20/06
Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

diarease ios not for dairy products, it is to stop diarrhea, it is rice fiber basically to absorb the excess water in the colon as well as some calming herbs, i have had many people say it wirks very well.

#282499 - 09/15/06 08:27 PM
Tinkerbelle

Yes it's just for diahreah, it's rice and other things, like that other person said. And the Critcial product is a probiotic, but not their main one, it's just one that you use when your tummy is in trouble from antibiotics.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 593 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1452

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review