All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
i feel like i don't fit in here
      #275765 - 07/26/06 04:18 PM
JustMe

Reged: 06/29/06
Loc: NY

ugg i feel like i don't fit in here!! does anyone just suffer from gas and bloating?? i can't help but feel like all of this doesn't apply to me..

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: i feel like i don't fit in here new
      #275767 - 07/26/06 04:22 PM
Jennifer Renee

Reged: 07/17/06
Loc: Florida, USA

Ugh I suffer from gas and bloating. I think you'll find a lot of us do. I'm transitioning onto the IBS diet and it's been helping me a lot so far. You may want to search the board for gas and bloating and see what tips and advice others have.

--------------------
~*If you can dream it, you can do it*~ Walt Disney

#275771 - 07/26/06 04:27 PM
polly2004

Reged: 05/30/06
Loc: Minnesota

oh my gosh!! i get that all the time. i sometimes can control it though. i take fennel pills after i eat and drink chamomile tea. exercise helps, like sit ups. or when i'm done eating, i clean or do something so i'm moving around so the food can't settle. that helps. also, i watch what i eat. please don't feel like you don't belong here!! you do!

#275773 - 07/26/06 04:32 PM
sophiejay

Reged: 07/26/06
Loc: England

u do belong here gas and bloating is never fun and there is so much help here hope you feel better soon

#275805 - 07/26/06 10:26 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

I usually have gas, even when my d is stable. Just something I live with ... well ... my wife too!

Don't go away ... lots of good information and advice here.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

#275857 - 07/27/06 10:02 AM
Langgang

Reged: 06/25/06
Loc: Sedalia, MO

You do belong here. I also don't have many D or C problems (any more), but do have gas & bloating most of the time. Since I've been on the EFI diet and have added acacia to my diet, I've felt pretty good most of the time - though I know that that can change any minute!

I check in to the message boards nearly every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times, just to "keep in touch". Though I haven't met anyone from here in person, I feel close to some just by reading their postings. Makes me feel good to know that I can ask a question about IBS without having to explain or be embarrassed by the question. These message boards are a life saver!

--------------------
Robin
IBS-A

#275864 - 07/27/06 10:49 AM
littlelani

Reged: 06/17/06
Loc: Asheboro, NC

You do belong here! We're all happy to have you on the boards! Gas & bloating are a BIG problem for me too. It's horrible to be sitting in an office w/a bunch of other people & have to pass gas all the time. (blush) But following the EFI diet has been helping me w/my C & D, and I'm sure as I integrate the diet more fully into my life the gas & bloating will subside too. Just be patient, stick to the diet & you will see results too! Besides, where else are you gonna find such great people to talk to?

--------------------
IBS-A...I can never make up my mind

#275881 - 07/27/06 11:52 AM
Camryn

Reged: 06/30/06
Loc: Canada

Count me as another person with gas issues. Even when I eat safely I get trapped gas if I sit for too long! People with IBS experience a range of symptoms in varying degrees so you can be sure that there are others out there with similar problems to yours. I totally get where you're coming from though - I also have acid reflux and numerous food allergies that limit my food possibilites even further so sometimes I feel I don't fit in with IBS people either.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1185 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1063

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review