All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Canadians Sick of Winter Club
      #2748 - 03/13/03 01:15 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Anyone interested in joining? I pine for the day that I can walk. Can't get the stroller through the slush and ice right now. Sigh. Anyone sending cheeky messages about sunny warm weather where they live will hear it from Frosty here.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Sunny Australia new
      #2751 - 03/13/03 02:11 PM
Trish

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Australia

Sorry, just had to say we had a beautiful summer. Now, I am actually looking forward to some rain as our country has had a major drought. But, I do feel for you.
Trish

Re: Canadians Sick of Winter Club new
      #2753 - 03/13/03 02:22 PM
Lorna

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

COUNT ME IN!!! Thank goodness we're having a chinook today!

--------------------
Lorna

Re: Canadians Sick of Winter Club new
      #2755 - 03/13/03 02:30 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Ok Han, I may not be in Canada but I live just a couple miles south of Lake Ontario and about 30 min. for Niagara Falls, US. I am also close to Buffalo and Lake Erie. I know what cold is. I am sure it may not be as cold as were you are. I was actually looking for a map to see where you are, haven't found one yet.

I did find out this weekend is suppose to get up to 50F not sure of the C conversion. I am just a little excited! We are saying goodbye to snow at least until mid next week (just checked the forcast).

It was snowing last night and my husband saw a car flipped over on his way home from work late last night. It was soft and slipery. I love not having to scrap and clean the snow off the car. Spring is almost here. Does anyone remember the saying March comes in like a lion, goes out like a lamb. I am awaiting the lamb.

Re: Sunny Australia new
      #3032 - 03/17/03 01:28 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

COUNT ME IN THE CLUB!!!

I shouldn't be complaining lately however, because we are having temperatures in the pluses. But it is gonna snow again tonight - so we will dip in the minus' again!

Lana_Marie

PS. Hans - you could pull around your little one in a sled. Just put in lotsa blankets and such and it'll glide right over the snow. I know you can get some pretty good ones, that will hold a car seat.

I don't know? Just a suggestion - maybe I still have alot to learn as I am not a mother yet. LOL

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1586 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1245

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review